Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I installed Grindr today to see if gays could actually be incels...

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
So I installed Grindr today to find out how the application works and to see if it's hard to get in touch with other gay people.

The first thing that I found out about this app is that you need to state if you are HIV positive or not, which again confirms out opinion on gay people that they're more likely to be infected with the HIV than any other people. According to some studies it shows that penetrating the anus gives you 30x more higher chance of getting infected with HIV than penetrating a vagina.

This picture displays the HIV issue of the application:

I found this very shocking, the globohomo tries to spread the gay propaganda everywhere in the world, why the fuck are they supporting this evil shit and the spread of HIV?

And just fucking lol, I made an account and I used the picture of Saint Blackops2cel and I had a gay with who I was chatting with within 5 minutes while I also stated that I was HIV positive....

If I would take my take and message some guys I would get a date with all ease tbh.

Gays cannot be incels.

An incel is a dude that fails with the female gender and I’m not so sure if all gays have it easy because a gay friend of mine spoke to men on a dating app who didn’t turn up when they were meant to meet.

just get aids and get your anus ripped in half by BBC theory

An incel is a dude that fails with the female gender and I’m not so sure if all gays have it easy because a gay friend of mine spoke to men on a dating app who didn’t turn up when they were meant to meet.

SMV still applies in the homo community. Which doesn't change the fact that fugly homos -- as opposed to fugly foids -- have no problem hooking up with other fugly homos if need be.

The tradeoff of being gay is that you get easy sex, but you are also forced into a life of aidsmaxxing.

Can confirm, works like a charm ascended but fucking died.
just ffs even homos cant win in reality
SMV still applies in the homo community. Which doesn't change the fact that fugly homos -- as opposed to fugly foids -- have no problem hooking up with other fugly homos if need be.
true
The tradeoff of being gay is that you get easy sex, but you are also forced into a life of aidsmaxxing.

About a month ago I was at McDonalds at 9am and this older guy at a table next to me asked me about what I was eating and asked if I want to come over to his house. I almost instinctively said "yes", but I remembered I had to go to work. Then he asked me to sit at his table and he told me about how he has a daughter but one day he had an encounter with a transgender and turned gay. He asked me if I ever had a girlfriend and I said no, then he asked me if I was gay and I said no. He told me he could make me feel good and asked me again if i could come over. Of course, said no because I am not gay.

Gays are 1% of the population, but I am 26 now and have only gotten approached only by gay men, and never even been smiled at by women. It shows how skewed the dating market is.

I use to envy gays but think about it they are all fucking aids ridden ffs

Homosexuality is disgusting. Really.

I see.

Gays are 1% of the population, but I am 26 now and have only gotten approached only by gay men, and never even been smiled at by women. It shows how skewed the dating market is.
I've been approached by gays as well. I believe it is more than 1% up to 10-15% or more if you consider a whole spectrum that goes even with repeated fantasies, even with traps up to a full ga (almost nonexistent, many are close to that).
I say that if you ever had gay fantasy once you will be treated as gay by everyone, even if you say that here it would be banned as if you were 100% gay, ordinary thinking does not see much of the specters.

Last edited:
Gays cannot be incels

I do question the happiness/mental health of gays. Doing something unnatural like fucking another man in the ass or taking it in the ass? That can't be overly satisfying.

I do question the happiness/mental health of gays. Doing something unnatural like fucking another man in the ass or taking it in the ass? That can't be overly satisfying.

Natural Who What Goes On? If it is of purpose even non-procreative sex would be unnatural.

For the first time in my life, I got checked out.............. by a gay guy. I should just gaymaxx, to be honest. I don't even hate gays, so far the only person to validate me was a gay male. He was a Chad-lite.
:chad:

To play for gay people does not need all that, even a full-blown autistic would do well if it's a gay bar, the only problem with gays is that their problems are too easy, as if foids had little standard of sex.

So I installed Grindr today to find out how the application works and to see if it's hard to get in touch with other gay people.

The first thing that I found out about this app is that you need to state if you are HIV positive or not, which again confirms out opinion on gay people that they're more likely to be infected with the HIV than any other people. According to some studies it shows that penetrating the anus gives you 30x more higher chance of getting infected with HIV than penetrating a vagina.

View attachment 95436

I found this very shocking, the globohomo tries to spread the gay propaganda everywhere in the world, why the fuck are they supporting this evil shit and the spread of HIV?

And just fucking lol, I made an account and I used the picture of Saint Blackops2cel and I had a gay with who I was chatting with within 5 minutes while I also stated that I was HIV positive....

View attachment 95438

View attachment 95439

If I would take my take and message some guys I would get a date with all ease tbh.

Gays cannot be incels.

So not only did Alucard betray his father, but now he’s LGBT

Over for draculacels

Closethomos.is in the comments

The first thing that I found out about this app is that you need to state if you are HIV positive or not,

QONVIyz.gif

TAccording to some studies it shows that penetrating the anus gives you 30x more higher chance of getting infected with HIV than penetrating a vagina.

QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif

View attachment 95436

QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif

QONVIyz.gif

View attachment 95438

QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif

tenor.gif

Promiscuity is out of control in the gay community, hence the much higher rates of STDs.

Still jealous though ngl. My brother is gay but his count is in the single digits because he's not a flamer.

How come fucking (or getting fucked) in the butt-hole and playing and fapping each other's dick is considered as "sex"? Come on man, these fags are just plain old incels. They are not having any "sex" ffs.

I almost instinctively said "yes", but I remembered I had to go to work.
What reason would you go to a random old guys house?
How come fucking (or getting fucked) in the butt-hole and playing and fapping each other's dick is considered as "sex"? Come on man, these fags are just plain old incels. They are not having any "sex" ffs.
If a incel has anal sex with a foid, is he still incel? What if he just gets a blowjob or handjob?

Isnt the whole point that to them it does feel natural? I'm more worried about the mental health of my fellow incels tbh.

Being gay is basically being a foid.

JFL at gays being incels.

What reason would you go to a random old guys house?

If a incel has anal sex with a foid, is he still incel? What if he just gets a blowjob or handjob?
No,handjob,analsex,handjob does count.

anyone that chooses to have sex with HIV people should be executed on sight

I kind of wish I was born gay because of their low standards until I realise faggots saying "I want to comfort you" is actually a very friendly way of saying they want to bugger you and fill you up with pozz loads. Just be a depraved sexual deviant that has sex through a poop chute bro.

Men will fuck anything. literally anything.

Gays cannot be incel, it just is impossible.

If you've been approached by a gay, you're at the least a low tier normie and not incel. You can probably find a willing foid, but it will be harder.

JFL if you think ethnics get approached by anything human. I'm so alone :feelsbadman:

Poor blackop2cel

Try to get a good job? To confirm that gays give each other good jobs.
Take a 5/10 and write you are searching for a job.

Fags fuck anything that's alive. And sometimes dead.

The fact that you used black ops 2cel with that description almost made me die laughing. This is brilliant.