Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I imagine the touch of a female can take all the pain away

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Like she holds your hand and 3 decades of loneliness just dissapate.

fuuuuu, why do i have to be so repulsive

A woman being attracted to you/liking you as a person would be great idd.
However that will never be the case sadly.
Ive come to terms with that.
Games/memes 4 life for me.

It definitely can. :'(

The one time i hugged a female school mate of mine because that was her way of saying goodbye, i felt warm and fuzzy for almost a week. To this day i'm fond of that hug. It's almost 5 years ago that this hug happened, i'm that lonely and in-celibate ....

If I had a gf caressing me from time to time that would make my life quality MUCH better. That being said, will it take away any pain? No, I don't think so.

Exactly, I've always wished a girl could be my girlfriend to relieve all my pain and make me happy instead I get humiliated by women JUST FUCKING LOL

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5XzGyjEkkc[/video]

Brutal black pill incoming... If inceldom has pushed you to severe mental illness you will still be all fucked up.

BUT I am not dismissing the truth that is in your statement. I'm just saying that it's true for a lot of people, which is the grim reality, which is the essence of the black pill.

I'd imagine me touching a female would be akin to severe emotional rape.

:feelsBadMan: :feelsBadMan: :feelsBadMan: