Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I imagine I'm fucking her

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
She's 2D so this isn't worship

When she Rages I listen to her screams and imahine I fuck her

U imagine fucking who?

Please post her, I want to see her

I don't get it

Is there supposed to be an image?

I'm at work right now and there's nothing going on

I'm getting paid to postmaxx
WTF UR AT WORK AND UR ABLE TO POSTMAXX? Is it a part time job or full time?

Are you talking about Zero Two?

Show her to us or cuck.

Let the man cope in peace. No need to see his waifu, find your own

Sloppy 2nds tbh

in islam you cant show you wife, she must be humble
I agree with islam on things about women. While i personally would not beat my wife, it would definitely help keep her in line in she constantly assumed i WOULD beat her if she did something wrong. It would be using scare tactics on her, but for the better good of our relationship?

She's not from an anime. She's a Western waifu.
It's ok if it's pj's mom from goof troop
iu

It's ok if it's pj's mom from goof troop
iu

Peg was known for having a loud personality, but she doesn't rage like my waifu.

Peg was known for having a loud personality, but she doesn't rage like my waifu.
I thought I was close to coming up with who she is, but all I can think of is helga from hey arnold and vicky the babysitter from fairly oddparents.

I thought I was close to coming up with who she is, but all I can think of is helga from hey arnold and vicky the babysitter from fairly oddparents.

No no, Helga is more bitter. And Vicky is screeching. My waifu's rage is like a volcano, roiling beneath the Earth's surface, restrained, like she could blow any second.

No no, Helga is more bitter. And Vicky is screeching. My waifu's rage is like a volcano, roiling beneath the Earth's surface, restrained, like she could blow any second.
That hint made me sense it closer but I keep thinking of the green powerpuff girl.

i gues asuka but thats mine :feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited: