Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I identified so much with this video, it never started for us brocels

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
this is why I will never cold approach

Didn't watched it entirely but cold approaching unknown foids as an unattractive guy rarely is a good idea tbh

This guy is still way ahead of me. I'm too high inhib to do anything like this.

Approaching is Chad only.

Didn't watched it entirely but cold approaching unknown foids as an unattractive guy rarely is a good idea tbh
Those idiots really think that cashiers and baristas find them attractive.

Suddenly none of them is single.

I learned it too late, the damage to my mind is done

This guy is still way ahead of me. I'm too high inhib to do anything like this.
I wish it had been like that too, it would have avoided a lot of problems

I cant watch this

its too brutal

Everybody has to stop cold approaching in public like that, it's creepy for real, chads don't do it either, maybe when they are very drunk. If you are e.g. in a nightclub or at the dining room of your workplace or your workplace in general, in a party, in a friend group that's okay but this is weird. Only do it in public if the girl gave you many signs multiple times that let you know she likes you. As for the public approach as a stranger after she showed you signs: quick talk only and then leave. Ask her if she has a boyfriend before asking her to exchange phone numbers or Insta/Snap. But this won't happen to us unfortunately...
:soy:

He should have brought a block of ice with him to help him keep his frame.

It's never a good idea (own experience)
dont have to tell me (also own experience)
I dont think I will ever do this shit again.
When I go to Japan I might try approaching girls again, maybe warm approaching and/ or only if they seem interested.
We will see how that goes. (probably not good but its the last thing I want to try, also Japan seems cool)

I was making an understatement.
It never is a good idea
:feelsokman:

Why is this tacocel only approaching white girls?

dont have to tell me (also own experience)
I dont think I will ever do this shit again.
When I go to Japan I might try approaching girls again, maybe warm approaching and/ or only if they seem interested.
We will see how that goes. (probably not good but its the last thing I want to try, also Japan seems cool)
I gave up on this shit a long time ago, I accepted my fate as an incel. Fuck this clown world, fuck all these infidel fucking holes, fuck them all!

I gave up on this shit a long time ago, I accepted my fate as an incel. Fuck this clown world, fuck all these infidel fucking holes, fuck them all!
I just never know when to quit. :feelsrope:
Im always depressed but also somehow stubborn.

btw have you played Nier: Automata yet?

Eu só nunca sei quando parar. :feelsrope:
Estou sempre deprimido, mas também de alguma forma teimoso.
Unfortunately it's hard for us brocel, we have our instinct creating fantasies in our minds and that makes the "ldar" too difficult... I can't wait to get older to have a lower libido, I managed to erase the fantasy of "love" off my mind, but the sex part is tricky.

Aliás, você já jogou Nier: Automata?
Some brocel recommended this game in another post, I bought it but haven't installed it yet... I'm finishing the Dragon Quest series first.

It’s over for us tacocels @Zer0/∞ @HiddenUzer

Unfortunately it's hard for us brocel, we have our instinct creating fantasies in our minds and that makes the "ldar" too difficult... I can't wait to get older to have a lower libido, I managed to erase the fantasy of "love" off my mind, but the sex part is tricky.
true, some brains never stop producing copium.
Some brocel recommended this game in another post
I did that recently, thats why I asked :society:

Brutal. He should have known that cold approaching doesnt work for unattractive men. Basic blackpill knowledge.
But honestly I gotta say I respect his ability to persistently face rejection. I would not have been able to do that.

my chest hurts from just watching this, god damn most brutal shit