Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hurt women's bra and underwear

• Thread starter Deleted member 39984
  • Start date
Deleted member 39984

Deleted member 39984

Self-banned
-
A new Indian family came living next to our home. They are 5 family members. One of them is daughter. She looks 19. She isn't attractive but I feel if she changed her hair to short. She would be fuckable.

Every morning she is used to get basket full of clothes with wet hair and hangs on backyard (They surely dont have dryer). On the rope there used to be a cute bra and underwear. I used to just stare it for hours from my window.

One day when she and her brother were outside I went out. I just roamed and came back but they were still outside and I m sure she noticed me entering my house. Next morning there was no underwear or bra. I just ignore. 2 days later still just regular clothes. I waited 1 hr before her regular time and she came and hang her bra and underwear and cover with her other clothes.
Fucking bitch. :feelsree:

What 0 pussy does to a mf :lul: