Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope this happens to France in the future

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Last edited:
ngl i dont understand

This is what I think should happen to France

3B928B2E 609B 4354 9E0A 68E919A5D107

I mean, Anglo "Canada" will also be included and annexed into America.

What do you have against Québec and the French?
Banned paternity testing and don’t believe in freedom of religion. Cucked shit hole that needs to be destroyed. Quebec just copies whatever they do in France as well.

Tornadoes are more based as they can split into multiple sub vortices that can kill more as a nuke
Fair enough, although we would need God to help us with that.

Banned paternity testing and don’t believe in freedom of religion. Cucked shit hole that needs to be destroyed. Quebec just copies whatever they do in France as well.
So Québec is following under France's footsteps.

What about the rest of "Canada"?

ngl i dont understand
it's a scene from a movie called "category 7" where a massive superstorm that measures category 7 on some storm scale destroyes the earth, this scene is taking place in france and destroying it

in the end some dudes save the earth from the storm

it's a scene from a movie called "category 7" where a massive superstorm that measures category 7 on some storm scale destroyes the earth, this scene is taking place in france and destroying it

Some dudes = some white Chads who get rewarded with pussy

Will happen everywhere eventually.

Fair enough, although we would need God to help us with that.
I know the guy @TheUltimateMarkcel

France and Las Vegas should get triple twisters:ahegao:

Rest of Canada is just another anglo nation.
But what about Québec? Does it feel like a completely different country when you come there? Like Montréal has a totally different culture and demographics (including the types of immigrants and they countries they come from) from Toronto?

And doesn't the rest of the country have some French element in its overall culture. I know bilingualism is compulsory and even outside Québec French is mandatory education even in Anglo schools.

But what about Québec? Does it feel like a completely different country when you come there? Like Montréal has a totally different culture and demographics (including the types of immigrants and they countries they come from) from Toronto?

And doesn't the rest of the country have some French element in its overall culture. I know bilingualism is compulsory and even outside Québec French is mandatory education even in Anglo schools.
No one outside gives a shit about French and even though we are forced to learn it, no one can speak it cause no one gives a shit. It’s true that you need to learn French to occupy certain high positions in government, so if you don’t know French like almost all of Canada’s population outside Quebec, don’t bother becoming a politician.

No one outside gives a shit about French and even though we are forced to learn it, no one can speak it cause no one gives a shit. It’s true that you need to learn French to occupy certain high positions in government, so if you don’t know French like almost all of Canada’s population outside Quebec, don’t bother becoming a politician.
But how is French taught in Anglo schools outside Québec if no one cares enough to speak it proficiently in order to pass the year? Don't most "Canadians" understand or are able to read very basic French? Or is the Anglo pride too strong?

Also, I am trying to learn French and I know how to read it a little bit, but why would I want to be a "Canadian" politician?

But how is French taught in Anglo schools outside Québec if no one cares enough to speak it proficiently in order to pass the year? Don't most "Canadians" understand or are able to read very basic French? Or is the Anglo pride too strong?

Also, I am trying to learn French and I know how to read it a little bit, but why would I want to be a "Canadian" politician?
You just have to memorize a few sentences and participate in class to do okay in the class. I got A’s in my french classes but only know a few basic sentences lmao.

You just have to memorize a few sentences and participate in class to do okay in the class. I got A’s in my french classes but only know a few basic sentences lmao.
But not anything complex or conversational? Don't they go in-depth with French grammar and conjugation?

I know here in the USA, you only need to learn English. In my high school you were required to learn a second language for one year. My school only offered Spanish so I had to take that, where they teach you how to be somewhat proficient and how to write and speak properly. But it was easy and didn't feel like I needed it since I'm a native Spanish-speaker.

But not anything complex or conversational? Don't they go in-depth with French grammar and conjugation?

I know here in the USA, you only need to learn English. In my high school you were required to learn a second language for one year. My school only offered Spanish so I had to take that, where they teach you how to be somewhat proficient and how to write and speak properly. But it was easy and didn't feel like I needed it since I'm a native Spanish-speaker.
We have the same thing for French. You can actually learn another language if you want, but we didn’t have another language program in my school. I remember the school close by mine taught German and another one taught Japanese. Way better than learning French.

We have the same thing for French. You can actually learn another language if you want, but we didn’t have another language program in my school. I remember the school close by mine taught German and another one taught Japanese. Way better than learning French.
So you can change French with another language? Or you still have to take French courses along with other languages?

Would you trade French with learning Spanish instead?

So you can change French with another language? Or you still have to take French courses along with other languages?

Would you trade French with learning Spanish instead?
Yeah, you can have any second language learning. And yeah, Spanish is better than French. I already got training from Dora.

Yeah, you can have any second language learning. And yeah, Spanish is better than French. I already got training from Dora.
Why would Dora air and be popular in "Canada" if the "country" is immune to spics? They don't have a large Hispanic community like we do here in the USA.

Why would Dora air and be popular in "Canada" if the "country" is immune to spics? They don't have a large Hispanic community like we do here in the USA.
Popular shows will be popular cause they’re good (usually). Dora was fun to watch when you’re a kid. With less hispanic people around, the culture seems more exotic and cool.

Popular shows will be popular cause they’re good (usually). Dora was fun to watch when you’re a kid. With less hispanic people around, the culture seems more exotic and cool.
I bet "Canadians" are jealous of us that there are no Latinas up there who will come to them, while we have all the Latinas coming here all over the country.

I bet "Canadians" are jealous of us that there are no Latinas up there who will come to them, while we have all the Latinas coming here all over the country.
I don't think most of us care.

I don't think most of us care.
What do you mean? I know most leafs seethe that they will never get to see a spicy hot young Latina in their own country to call them papi.

in fact it would be nice if this happens to the whole world

What do you mean? I know most leafs seethe that they will never get to see a spicy hot young Latina in their own country to call them papi.
Out of sight, out of mind.

Kt’s to appease the Quebec people because the government is scared they will leave the country if we don’t meet their every demand. Also, since you want Canada to join the US so badly, you could learn French and then become a politician to infiltrate our government. :society:
I’m an incel, no foid wants me.

Kt’s to appease the Quebec people because the government is scared they will leave the country if we don’t meet their every demand.
If "Canada" was to be it's own nation. I'd say give Québec greater autonomy with less dependence on the rest of "Canada" and have French official only within that province, kinda like how Puerto Rico is to the US, or have a sovereignty-association type arangement. What would be the rest of "Canada" without Québec since that is the foundation of the "country" that the British later expanded upon?
Also, since you want Canada to join the US so badly, you could learn French and then become a politician to infiltrate our government. :society:
I think the most effective way to convince "Canada" to return to America as out proper soil, is either through good ol' method invasion and bombing the shit out of them until they complied, or convince the "Canadians" that they are Americans in denial, and have them reject British imperialist ethos and traditions and adopt a more American way of thinking and have the Founding Fathers and the American Revolution become the new base of their history.

As this is where American conservatives and "Canadian" cuckservatives differ. "Canadian" cuckservatives still want to hold on to the fact that they are still British citizens as part of their empire and nation, which goes against our values of Democracy and our Independence from them. Even if we agree with everything else, this will still be a conflict of interest because it was over this difference the Wars of the Revolution and of 1812 were fought over for.

Liberals between both sides of the "border" don't really make a difference, as both don't care much about our history and differences in tradition and ethos, and instead want us to be more like modern Europe.
I’m an incel, no foid wants me.
But would you if she did? Would you come to America for spicy Latinas?

If "Canada" was to be it's own nation. I'd say give Québec greater autonomy with less dependence on the rest of "Canada" and have French official only within that province, kinda like how Puerto Rico is to the US, or have a sovereignty-association type arangement. What would be the rest of "Canada" without Québec since that is the foundation of the "country" that the British later expanded upon?
You have it backwards, Quebec wouldn’t be shit without us. They literally funnel tax money from the rest of the provinces to themselves because they scared the federal government enough. Also, we have an upper and lower canada, quebec aren’t just the only Canadian culture from Europe here

I think the most effective way to convince "Canada" to return to America as out proper soil, is either through good ol' method invasion and bombing the shit out of them until they complied, or convince the "Canadians" that they are Americans in denial, and have them reject British imperialist ethos and traditions and adopt a more American way of thinking and have the Founding Fathers and the American Revolution become the new base of their history.
Canada and America will probably unite in the far future eventually and naturally. I personally think there’s no reason to force it. Assimilation of two nations is inevitable.

As this is where American conservatives and "Canadian" cuckservatives differ. "Canadian" cuckservatives still want to hold on to the fact that they are still British citizens as part of their empire and nation, which goes against our values of Democracy and our Independence from them. Even if we agree with everything else, this will still be a conflict of interest because it was over this difference the Wars of the Revolution and of 1812 were fought over for.

Liberals between both sides of the "border" don't really make a difference, as both don't care much about our history and differences in tradition and ethos, and instead want us to be more like modern Europe.
You’re actually wrong here. The imperialist cucks are few in number, most people don’t care. You’re also wrong about the conservative and liberals here. The left wingers here are more nationalistic, while the right wing wants closer relations to the US. It’s been this way for almost a century, where the Liberals would say we would lose our way of life and culture and be enveloped by American culture if we get too close with America. Conservatives here care more about the financial wellbeing of individuals here, while Liberals also care about Canadian heritage. It’s a different system than you have in America, and it’s not actually one to one. My explanation is a little simplified, but it’s just to show you the situation isn’t the exact same as it is in America.

But would you if she did? Would you come to America for spicy Latinas?
If I could get a trad virgin young Latina, then yes.

Some dudes = some white Chads who get rewarded with pussy
Some white faggot gets awarded a noodle whore but then dies
It'll be like fall of shiganshina. We infiltrate the enemy and bring down defenses. You summon at least 6 funnel clouds that can touch the ground in France and we watch away

You have it backwards, Quebec wouldn’t be shit without us. They literally funnel tax money from the rest of the provinces to themselves because they scared the federal government enough. Also, we have an upper and lower canada, quebec aren’t just the only Canadian culture from Europe here
So Québec just wants to "Canada" just because the French Canadiens are control freaks who seethe at Anglos for conquering them but knows they can't survive on its own?

I know it the rest of the country is Anglo too. But tell me if Québec feels like a totally different country than the rest of "Canada"?
Canada and America will probably unite in the far future eventually and naturally. I personally think there’s no reason to force it. Assimilation of two nations is inevitable.
It should happen now. Though, at least I wish I could enter the "country" while the Queen is still alive and you still have immunity from Latinos.
You’re actually wrong here. The imperialist cucks are few in number, most people don’t care. You’re also wrong about the conservative and liberals here. The left wingers here are more nationalistic, while the right wing wants closer relations to the US. It’s been this way for almost a century, where the Liberals would say we would lose our way of life and culture and be enveloped by American culture if we get too close with America. Conservatives here care more about the financial wellbeing of individuals here, while Liberals also care about Canadian heritage. It’s a different system than you have in America, and it’s not actually one to one. My explanation is a little simplified, but it’s just to show you the situation isn’t the exact same as it is in America.
So are the liberals who want to maintain a "Canadian" heritage (whatever than means if "Canada" would just be America without the imperial loyalism), is for "Canada" to be its own country with its own culture, or still as a British dominion? And do conservatives see themselves less as part of the British Empire and want to identify themselves more with America and their values of Independence?
If I could get a trad virgin young Latina, then yes.
There are Latinas who are trad wifes who make tamales for you. But they're Catholic.

So Québec just wants to "Canada" just because the French Canadiens are control freaks who seethe at Anglos for conquering them but knows they can't survive on its own?

I know it the rest of the country is Anglo too. But tell me if Québec feels like a totally different country than the rest of "Canada"?

It should happen now. Though, at least I wish I could enter the "country" while the Queen is still alive and you still have immunity from Latinos.

So are the liberals who want to maintain a "Canadian" heritage (whatever than means if "Canada" would just be America without the imperial loyalism), is for "Canada" to be its own country with its own culture, or still as a British dominion? And do conservatives see themselves less as part of the British Empire and want to identify themselves more with America and their values of Independence?

There are Latinas who are trad wifes who make tamales for you. But they're Catholic.
Quebec thinks it is a distinct society (cope) and therefore thinks it deserves special privileges. The special treatment it should actually get is the privilege of a nuke. I haven’t been to Quebec to see just how different it is from the rest of Canada tbh.

Why do you want to come to Canada? Do you want to move here to live?

The Liberals can sometimes support the monarchy, but most care about trying to exaggerate the differences between Canada and America as a form of nationalism. Doesn’t really have much to do with the British. As for the conservatives, they aren’t really anti or pro American, they’re just doing what is best for the country financially, and if that means closer ties with America, then that’s what they will do. Right now all the 5 anglo nations in the world are really close to the point our intelligence agencies share almost everything with each other. It’s not 1776 anymore, even the US and UK are very close allies now.

Trad wives are mostly all larpers who want to settle down after riding the CC. It doesn’t count if she’s not virgin.

Quebec thinks it is a distinct society (cope) and therefore thinks it deserves special privileges. The special treatment it should actually get is the privilege of a nuke. I haven’t been to Quebec to see just how different it is from the rest of Canada tbh.
Do you live in Ontario? Have you ever been outside that "province"? Have you ever been to the States before?

Also, I agree with Québec being full of fucking French faggots who bitch and moan because France abandoned them when they lost to Britain. They should keep their mouth shuts and assimilate and learn English, like what we did with the Cajuns of Louisiana.
Why do you want to come to Canada? Do you want to move here to live?
I guess because I want to be somewhere different than what I used to and see somewhere new.

And also because I don't want to have fit in and follow what everybody else is doing just because I'm part of that group. (If you want me to explain more about this)

Maybe I might settle in Toronto or Montréal for a while to see how the "country" is. But it would probably be short term if I decide to do that.

I realize that it's better for me to stay in the US since I don't need passports, much more civil freedom as far with freedom of speech and freedom to move around, it's easier to buy a gun, less taxes in certain states and counties, and also the wilderness here is more hospitable and there are places with warmer weather (which I really like. I prefer being somewhere where it's warm year-round instead of dealing with the winter.).

I plan to live off-grid in the wilderness, so if I do I would want to be in one of the Rocky Mountain states. Or if I choose the "Canada" route, I might settle in southern Alberta or northern Ontario. Or maybe the Maritimes. And maybe get dual citizenship or just residence in "Canada".
The Liberals can sometimes support the monarchy, but most care about trying to exaggerate the differences between Canada and America as a form of nationalism. Doesn’t really have much to do with the British. As for the conservatives, they aren’t really anti or pro American, they’re just doing what is best for the country financially, and if that means closer ties with America, then that’s what they will do. Right now all the 5 anglo nations in the world are really close to the point our intelligence agencies share almost everything with each other. It’s not 1776 anymore, even the US and UK are very close allies now.
But both groups still view "Canada" as a separate system instead of being together with America as a whole.

So the Liberals are the true "conservatives", in the sense of maintaining tradition. The Conservatives are more so fiscal conservatives but otherwise don't care too much about the "country"'s identity. But "Canada" is still a socialist nation and less free market than the US, with public healthcare collectively funded by taxes and many public services owned by government instead of private firms.

But how about the actual libtards that, just like the woke Democrats here, advocate for feminism, multiculturalism and diversity, Socialism, and pushing for "Canada"'s identity to be that of a post-nationalistic state. Where does the monarchy come in their minds?
Trad wives are mostly all larpers who want to settle down after riding the CC. It doesn’t count if she’s not virgin.
Latinas are whores just like any other foids, tbh. Especially the younger second-generation Hispanics, they are becoming more secular and less upholding the Catholic traditions of their parents and grandparents. Also, some Latinos are taking up Evangelical Protestantism after being "born again", like my mom.

Last edited:
Do you live in Ontario? Have you ever been outside that "province"? Have you ever been to the States before?

Also, I agree with Québec being full of fucking French faggots who bitch and moan because France abandoned them when they lost to Britain. They should keep their mouth shuts and assimilate and learn English, like what we did with the Cajuns of Louisiana.

I guess because I want to be somewhere different than what I used to and see somewhere new.

And also because I don't want to have fit in and follow what everybody else is doing just because I'm part of that group. (If you want me to explain more about this)

Maybe I might settle in Toronto or Montréal for a while to see how the "country" is. But it would probably be short term if I decide to do that.

I realize that it's better for me to stay in the US since I don't need passports, much more civil freedom as far with freedom of speech and freedom to move around, it's easier to buy a gun, less taxes in certain states and counties, and also the wilderness here is more hospitable and there are places with warmer weather (which I really like. I prefer being somewhere where it's warm year-round instead of dealing with the winter.).

I plan to live off-grid in the wilderness, so if I do I would want to be in one of the Rocky Mountain states. Or if I choose the "Canada" route, I might settle in southern Alberta or northern Ontario. Or maybe the Maritimes. And maybe get dual citizenship or just residence in "Canada".

But both groups still view "Canada" as a separate system instead of being together with America as a whole.

So the Liberals are the true "conservatives", in the sense of maintaining tradition. The Conservatives are more so fiscal conservatives but otherwise don't care too much about the "country"'s identity. But "Canada" is still a socialist nation and less free market than the US, with public healthcare collectively funded by taxes and many public services owned by government instead of private firms.

But how about the actual libtards that, just like the woke Democrats here, advocate for feminism, multiculturalism and diversity, Socialism, and pushing for "Canada"'s identity to be that of a post-nationalistic state. Where does the monarchy come in their minds?

Latinas are whores just like any other foids, tbh. Especially the younger second-generation Hispanics, they are becoming more secular and less upholding the Catholic traditions of their parents and grandparents. Also, some Latinos are taking up Evangelical Protestantism after being "born again", like my mom.
Nah, I’m from the west coast. Protestantism is the scurge of society, they’re literally worse than atheists in their morals. They sin all day and then just repent, and in their old age see the light and think everyone who actually lived a moral life will go to hell for nit believing in Jesus, but their sinful self is destined for heaven.