Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hope the military isnt cucked

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
Doing jrotc and I had to listen to bootcamp graduates holes talk about girl power and one was a white girl talking like ghetto trash pisses me off

I hate this country more and more nothing is left sacred in the West everything is shit

Brutal. Be prepared to stand your ground and swallow retard orders. But most likely u will do okay

Never been there

Have fun licking boots and cleaning toilets for a country that hates you.

Feminism is ruining the military.
Thankfully only America is feeling the bulk of the damage while other armies don't give a fuck.

military = retarded. just do a skilled trade instead of sacrificing your freedom for shit pay

Time to move before I get caught up in a onesided invasion.
Imagine a huge fucking chunk of your military instantly disappearing from the army with Chad's baby once any real fighting starts pewpew. :feelswow:

Imagine a huge fucking chunk of your military instantly disappearing from the army with Chad's baby once any real fighting starts pewpew. :feelswow:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Completely over for our defense forces.

I would've called that white ho a useless sack of crap that can't even beat up a 12 year old boy.

I hope you enjoy getting shot at in a shithole country for shit pay. Why the fuck would you do that?

Hope u ok good luck

Trannies are allowed in the military

the military are cucks, it's gonna be a rude awakening

i have some ban news...