Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I hope that you’ve written your 2019 resolutions

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Take more showers :soy:

Change your hairstyle :soy:

Be galant even if girls think you’re a subhuman :soy:

Respect women in open relationships, never forget that their husbands can decide to cheat on them :soy:

Did I forget something ? :soy:

Respect women in open relationships
17e

Lose weight even with a recessed face :soy:

Respect women who humiliate guys to prove a point because oppression :soy:

Watch more movies with strong female leads

Castrate yourself. :soy:

Fashionmaxx

Don’t drink soylent:soy:

I’m gonna take showers in 3 sets of 12 and change up my hairstyle 5x a day and then go out and respect women. Surely Instagram hoes with lip fillers will want to choke on my dick and drink my cum after that! Height doesn’t matter bro! Hair doesn’t matter bro!. I’m gonna have lots of hobbies.. as a matter of fact I’m gonna have ALL the hobbies. and I’m gonna take personality classes to improve my sense of humor.. whatchu know about that u toxic incel

2019 goals? To drown in pussy, after the lovely respectable women consent to it, of course.. got the consent forms ready and everything

Call out racism and misogyny :soy:

And then, eat your own genatalia. Season with soy sauce to taste. :soy:

Drink soylent :soy:
Smoke Cigarettes :incel:

You should not smoke if you want to get laid, however don’t forget to have experience in smoking so you can impress girls at parties with your insights :soy:

I’m gonna take showers in 3 sets of 12 and change up my hairstyle 5x a day and then go out and respect women. Surely Instagram hoes with lip fillers will want to choke on my dick and drink my cum after that! Height doesn’t matter bro! Hair doesn’t matter bro!. I’m gonna have lots of hobbies.. as a matter of fact I’m gonna have ALL the hobbies. and I’m gonna take personality classes to improve my sense of humor.. whatchu know about that u toxic incel

2019 goals? To drown in pussy, after the lovely respectable women consent to it, of course.. got the consent forms ready and everything

Nice program bro, this will work for sure :soy::bluepill:

Call out racism and misogyny :soy:

Racism should be wiped out tbh, as we know the sufferings of ethnicels. Misogyny could also be wiped out by the general acceptation of the Blackpill
And then, eat your own genatalia. Season with soy sauce to taste. :soy:

Sounds delicious :soy:

Let Tyrone fuck your gf:soy:

Give your nintendo switch to some single mom's kids. :soy:

I’m getting a gf in 2019

Let Tyrone fuck your gf:soy:

Classical but efficient :soy:

Give your nintendo switch to some single mom's kids. :soy:

Yeah ! And pay your taxes so she can purchase a Tinder paid account for free :soy:
I’m getting a gf in 2019

I wish you good luck. However, as I had that goal in 2018, I can tell you that you should never try too hard, otherwise you’re waste your year in all other aspects. And don’t forget that the :blackpill: shows how hard this task is

Support your local sex workers. :soy:

You should not smoke if you want to get laid, however don’t forget to have experience in smoking so you can impress girls at parties with your insights :soy:

Vape nation because it’s cooler than cigarettes :soy:

Donate your earnings to support feminism. :soy:

Believe women :soy:

Look after your wife's son while she goes out :soy:

Stop slut shaming :soy:

Last edited:
Take more showers :soy:

Change your hairstyle :soy:

Be galant even if girls think you’re a subhuman :soy:

Respect women in open relationships, never forget that their husbands can decide to cheat on them :soy:

Did I forget something ? :soy:
Wear deodorant! :soy:

Wear designer clothes! :soy:

Be confident! :soy:

Be yourself! :soy:

And, most importantly, just put yourself out there! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Can't wait until 2019 is over tbh

Read the Huffington Post :soy:

Publicly oppose Donald Trump :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2