Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I hope it's good enough"

• Thread starter Deleted member 33664
  • Start date
Deleted member 33664

Deleted member 33664

Self-banned
-

"I hope it's good enough", a phrase I have seen endlessly while browsing the comments of this video and these post by a youtube channel that is linked with blackpill culture quite often.

Teens saying "I am this old and this tall, I hope I grow to this height, I hope it's good enough". Good enough for what? The false sense of love in a relationship? If a few inches of height determines the ability to obtain a relationship with females, you must ask yourself is it really love?

If you are simply being touted for your genetics, while personality means nothing, it isn't quite love. You love a nice car, but you don't really romantically love it. You love a nice home, but you don't really romantically love it.

It disgust me in a way to see how men of all ages are so reliant on females for relationships and affection to find meaning. Men basing their entire lives on "being enough" for a creature who determines if someone is "good enough" by a few inches of bone. Of course the blackpill is suppressed and keeps men blind of the truth, as if all men became blackpilled they would stop being such big wagecucks, stop marrying then getting divorce raped and paying child support, stop spending insane amounts of money on bullshit consoomer items to impress females and it would hit the profits of the rich.

I simply wonder when will men see the truth? Will they ever see the truth at all, or are they doomed to repeating this ever worsening pattern of appealing to female hypergamy?

FYI, if you browse the comments for these enter at your own risk. There are also endless comments by foids going "teehee height doesn't matter never give up kings!!" (keep spending money on the hopeless idea of relationships and feeding females attention) and men going "I am 6ft4 and everyone looks up to me especially my friends and everyone says they feel protected being around me. But height does not matter, and if a girl says height does matter they are not worth being with"

وَلَا يَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنَّمَا نُمْلِي لَهُمْ خَيْرٌ لِأَنْفُسِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا نُمْلِي لَهُمْ لِيَزْدَادُوا إِثْمًا ۚ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُهِينٌ​
"Let not the Unbelievers think that our respite to them is good for themselves: We grant them respite that they may grow in their iniquity: But they will have a shameful punishment"

It's just an idealized delusion bro

Screenshot 20210426 050037 YouTube

When will retards like this learn that being the exception to the rule does not disprove the rule itself.

View attachment 439117
Based monke
View attachment 439113View attachment 439112

"I hope it's good enough", a phrase I have seen endlessly while browsing the comments of this video and these post by a youtube channel that is linked with blackpill culture quite often.

Teens saying "I am this old and this tall, I hope I grow to this height, I hope it's good enough". Good enough for what? The false sense of love in a relationship? If a few inches of height determines the ability to obtain a relationship with females, you must ask yourself is it really love?

If you are simply being touted for your genetics, while personality means nothing, it isn't quite love. You love a nice car, but you don't really romantically love it. You love a nice home, but you don't really romantically love it.

It disgust me in a way to see how men of all ages are so reliant on females for relationships and affection to find meaning. Men basing their entire lives on "being enough" for a creature who determines if someone is "good enough" by a few inches of bone. Of course the blackpill is suppressed and keeps men blind of the truth, as if all men became blackpilled they would stop being such big wagecucks, stop marrying then getting divorce raped and paying child support, stop spending insane amounts of money on bullshit consoomer items to impress females and it would hit the profits of the rich.

I simply wonder when will men see the truth? Will they ever see the truth at all, or are they doomed to repeating this ever worsening pattern of appealing to female hypergamy?

FYI, if you browse the comments for these enter at your own risk. There are also endless comments by foids going "teehee height doesn't matter never give up kings!!" (keep spending money on the hopeless idea of relationships and feeding females attention) and men going "I am 6ft4 and everyone looks up to me especially my friends and everyone says they feel protected being around me. But height does not matter, and if a girl says height does matter they are not worth being with"
Nice read bro