Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hope i'll kill myself.

L

Lucifer157

Greycel
Thinking about suicide. 19-year old young man, short, ugly, virgin. No point in living further if no woman will ever love me. I hope i'll rope next year. I'm ready to die.

Tell your full stats

Carbon monoxide poisoning or a heroin overdose are the best options.

bro ur fucking 19, smoke a blunt and chill out a bit

Thinking about suicide. 19-year old young man, short, ugly, virgin. No point in living further if no woman will ever love me. I hope i'll rope next year. I'm ready to die.
there is more to life than women, if you think like that, even if you get a woman, you wil be a total cuck.

So i gotta continue living miserable, lonely life? I think killing yourself at a young age is not wrong if you lost genetic lottery and puberty failed.

I tried and failed at 15, still here at 22. YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

I tried and failed at 15, still here at 22. YOU'RE HERE FOREVER
Wish the state provided peaceful pro-suicide program for people who don't wanna live. The only country that does is Switzerland.

Will jumping from a tall building make it quick and painless?

If you can overcome your self-preservation instincts and actually do it, then yes. Ensure that you dive head first.

Imagine dying and then waking up in a blank white/black void forever. I could never kill myself. Id rather play videogames

same

Also, it's cucked to think that life has no meaning if foids won't love you. You can live without the approval of inferior beings. Isaac Newton or Nikola Tesla died as virgins.

And I hope you won't

what you talking about? It’s already over at 18. High school are the best years to fuck a virgin.

In your situation it was over at 18 when you left high school. Supposedly HS are the best years to fuck a pure untouched foid. You can either cope with alcohol/drugs or rope.

Please don't kill yourself. Despite the reality of inceldom, God wants to have a relationship with you. Go to a Catholic Church this Sunday and read the gospel of Mark.

Have you thought of switching sides and ditching Lucifer for the real God??

ok then do it

I have a fantasy of dying heroically. But that’s just as delusional as thinking I’d ever have a girlfriend who loves me.

I don't think you should kill yourself

All foids are responsible for this