Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hope genetic engineering never takes off

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
I would hate to have missed the point of assured ascension by just a few decades. Imagine if this is really the last generation of incels.

I hope humanity either never invents genetic engineering, or does so similtaneously with articificial immortality so I'll be able to experience being a Chad without having to compete with perfect gened hyperchads

Yes, it will be so depressing walking around and everyone is giga Chad. Honestly, I think that would cause a war, the poors who can't afford it vs the wealthy giga Chads

i hope that the world gets annihilated before that

when that happens i will be an 80 yr old witheredcel with no libido anymore, all that wasted sex drive from my younger years...

Yes, it will be so depressing walking around and everyone is giga Chad. Honestly, I think that would cause a war, the poors who can't afford it vs the wealthy giga Chads

I am going to genetically engineer myself by getting RICED by superior Nipponese genes.

Lol what's low I about my post. Obviously if I could reap the benefits of genetic engineering I would be all for it.

if everyone is chad, no one is chad.

Fortunately, genetic engineering and singularity and artificial wombs and all that shit is just copes and has been perpetually "a decade or two away" for like 100 years. It's not happening soon, and humanity will die before it gets a chance.

if everyone is chad, no one is chad.
There will be a new class of Chad's stratified by how much money their parents paid to get the best gene splicing, middle income parents could manage a few cursory revisions at best, while poor and older people remain the last remaining natural births making up the new physical and social underclass.

if this to ever happen, civil war would start.

To be fair the only being that is you exists in this timeline and this universe so it was over before it began.

To be fair the only being that is you exists in this timeline and this universe so it was over before it began.
True, that's honestly the most effective cope I have (universal predestination)

I'm looking forward to human genetic engineering. Or perhaps the singularity, alien takeover, whatever. Human obsolescence, or extinction. Maybe I am more empathetic than I assumed. I just want to be cured.

If it happens all of Asia will become white over night.