Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hope for a nuclear war every day

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
Since I never experienced teen love and sex and never had a relationship with a foid at all, I wish the whole fucking world burns in a nuclear fire when based North Korea starts WW3 or the cucknited states and CCP eventually go to the war and everyone will die and chad and Stacy will never see the light again and that is cosmic justice for the suffering endured by hundreds of millions of incels.

Based Genochadstacycide

I hope to be right below a nuclear bomb when it explodes

no, chads and stacies gonna have prioritized access to bomb shelterers while incels and normies will have to survive the nuclear fallout in the wild and battle each other for survival. could potentially ascend though, in all that chaos :feelsEhh: nobody would care about some random female corpse in the field when millions would have died but just make sure you won't end up as one of the corpses in the post-apocalystic world :hax:
I’m hoping for so many nukes even bunkers are destroyed. Look up bunker busters. Chad and Stacy won’t be likely to survive in a MAD scenario

This would be crazy indeed, but NK doesnt have the balls to attack amerimutts, everyone that have nuclear weapons, if attack one country, this would give permission for the attacked country to commit nuclear annihilation without any consequences.
But will be cool to survive without any consequences and rape women (in guitar hero 3) without having to worry about soyciety and niggersknights to protect M'lady :feelscomfy:

This would be crazy indeed, but NK doesnt have the balls to attack amerimutts, everyone that have nuclear weapons, if attack one country, this would give permission for the attacked country to commit nuclear annihilation without any consequences.
But will be cool to survive without any consequences and rape women (in guitar hero 3) without consequences :feelscomfy:
I still have hope that they are truly based and will launch the nukes when given no choice by the cucked world elites and then a war starts up with nukes and everyone dies from the resulting chaos

I still have hope that they are truly based and will launch the nukes when given no choice by the cucked world elites and then a war starts up with nukes and everyone dies from the resulting chaos
I still prefer a zombie apocalypse tbh, at least i could roleplay like i was on dayz

Unrealistic cope
Sadly, but would be most fun "end of the world" scenario and also the one that i have some chance to survive if a nigger dont rob and kill me while i sleep (YES, WE WOULD HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE END OF THE WORLD, JFL).

I too have wished for a mass extraction event since I was 13. For the first time in my life I was actually hopeful for about 2 week in January of 2020 when all of the corona videos were coming out of China in reference to people randomly collapsing on the street and the overcrowding of hospitals, but that was some psyop shit that has since been memory-holed. Corona virus turned out to be a nothing burger as far as extinction events go.

I hope call of duty, halo, LOL and rap music will be nuked too.

no, chads and stacies gonna have prioritized access to bomb shelterers while incels and normies will have to survive the nuclear fallout in the wild and battle each other for survival. could potentially ascend though, in all that chaos :feelsEhh: nobody would care about some random female corpse in the field when millions would have died but just make sure you won't end up as one of the corpses in the post-apocalystic world :hax:
implying they care about random female corpses now

Just falloutmaxx theory

I hope for a solar flare. I want to be able to witness the destruction of man first hand. Make no mistake I dont intend to be some survivor man post-modern world but I do want to at least see nations fall into chaotic flames.

I want to see bodies in the streets and buildings on fire. I want to see roads with abandoned cars and stores torn apart and nothing left but the great monument of hubris that was mankind left with nothing but ash. I truly, truly hate this world and its inhabitants.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back