Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I hope every fakecel that ascends gets brutally cucked by a chad.

@Incelius Savage

Does this only apply to fakecels, or do you hope the same happens to normies? Personally normies annoy me way more than any fakecel can.

One could make the argument that normies are already getting cucked by chad.

Dont hope. There is no hope for incels. Just cope.

Trucels can never ascend: if you ascend, you were never an incel in the first place.
Hoping that for brocels who only want to get a gf should be a crime :dafuckfeels:

It depends on if you define the term "incel" as simply a state of being, or a general characterisation of some sort meaning those who are "incels" can never waver away from it... :feelsjuice:

But yes; usually those who do so are quite unsurprising when they do eventually reveal it, especially youngcels who were never blackpilled in the first place and moved away to delusional bluepilled platitudes once they get some manner of attention from foids. :feelsclown:

Does this only apply to fakecels, or do you hope the same happens to normies? Personally normies annoy me way more than any fakecel can.

One could make the argument that normies are already getting cucked by chad.
All of them, I don’t deserve to be only one suffering inceldom.

Hoping that for brocels who only want to get a gf should be a crime :dafuckfeels:
They hope they never get a GF, they should live my misery for the rest of their lives.

Too many failed normies on here calling themselves “incels”

@Transcended Trucel

Why is @ScornedStoic banned?

Requested

Yes, real trucels lurk 24/7 after they get banned because they don’t know anything else apart from browsing the forum. If they don’t do this then it’s highly likely they have a life outside the internet and are thus a fakecel cuck

Deleting your account is for fakecel cucks

Fakecel cuck if you deleted your account tbhtbh

If someone admits they are a fakecel cuck on another site then they shouldn’t be welcome here any longer

The NT pill was created by normies wanting to infiltrate our forum. You don’t have to be ugly or even sexless to join .is you just have to say you’re “muh autistic“ and you’ll be gladly let in. @scornedstoic was one of the most autistic fags here yet he had some chick interested him and he completely dropped the blackpill even when they didn’t even meetup irl because of that little crumb of attention

This is why we’re in the current predicament where 80% of the forum are normies but claim themselves incel because muh NT

Wanting to get a gf is natural for a brother. Getting one however means that they probably have never been true brothers in the first place. Therefore you can't hope for a brocel to be cucked because a truebrocel can not be cucked at all due to failing at getting a gf. I hope well for all of you but I also know that you shall fail or else you shall lose all my trust and sympathy.

lol scornedstoic. hope that nigga's miserable

I hate all sexhavers

All of them, I don’t deserve to be only one suffering inceldom.
What do you think would happen if you theoretically ascended?