Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope ER will never be forgotten

Sheldor

Sheldor

5'5'' Emperor - Holy Fakecel Hunter I. - Α & Ω
★★
I am afraid that in, for example, 50 years (2073) ER will be totally forgotten. I really hope that he will go on for the next generations of Incels. We will get old. We will die. But incelism will never die.

Its the opposite case. Incilism will get bigger and bigger.

What do u think. Will ER be forgotten?

ER is like Marthin Luther King for US.

We are supposed to deliver our and his message to the next generations of GraYs.

Last edited:
We should make a statue of him like the statue of Walt Goysney in Magic Cuckdom
partners-statue-magic-kingdom.jpg

Worship thread

We should make a statue of him like the statue of Walt Goysney in Magic Cuckdom
partners-statue-magic-kingdom.jpg
Or at the very least a bust like Ronaldo's cos we is all broke niggas.

IS Bust

Because he wouldn’t give a fuck about you if he was here
I don't think so. If there is heaven and ER is currently looking down at our community - then he would be proud.

I mean if I commit suicide due to my loneliness and liferejection I would be proud if I see Brocels holding together and spreading my message

We will all be forgotten one day.

"It is necessary that I shall die for my people. But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world shall know that I was right." - ER before going ER

Elliot is the incel version of jesus christ from the bible.

"It is necessary that I shall die for my people. But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world shall know that I was right." - ER before going ER
Elliot is the incel version of jesus christ from the bible.
The nigga literally died for our sins, we need to give him a big statue same way the brazil did of christ View attachment 691541View attachment 691541

All vERy true and based posts, without Elliot, incels would nevER be united undER a common cause/purpose.

We’d be a bunch of individuals scattERed across diffERent platforms on the intERnet, without any real sense of community.

Elliot brought us all togethER, and raised awareness of inceldom by bringing our issues to the public spotlight

All vERy true and based posts, without Elliot, incels would nevER be united undER a common cause/purpose.

We’d be a bunch of individuals scattERed across diffERent platforms on the intERnet, without any real sense of community.

Elliot brought us all togethER, and raised awareness of inceldom by bringing our issues to the public spotlight
Agreed. Without Elliot, this community wouldn't be where it is today. Though I don't plan on going on the same path as St.Elliot, I admire his work and what he does for all of us. May he never be forgotten.

ER will only be forgotten when inceldom is cured. Which I would doubt.
I believe he will be more notable as inceldom become a bigger problem

ER will only be forgotten when inceldom is cured. Which I would doubt.
I believe he will be more notable as inceldom become a bigger problem
The only "cure" to inceldom that will be happening is exactly what the normies, foids, and chads want to happen; and that is the dying out of all incels due to natural selection.

You won’t be forgotten in my heart saint elliot :cryfeels: