Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope coronavirus kills boomers ;)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Makes me so happy to see the fuckers die. If only their immunity systems “WORKED HARD ENOUGH” then maybe they would still be alive. Fuck boomers for making my life a living hell.

@mylifeistrash thoughts?

I hope corona kills us all tbh
Maxresdefault 2

Generational warfare is cope. It's the most normiest trend there is. Youngsters are not your friends either goddammit.

Generational warfare is cope. It's the most normiest trend there is. Youngsters are not your friends either goddammit.
You clearly don’t have to deal with boomers everyday.

Youngsters are becoming more brutal than the previous generation. With more selective breeding going on, we now have a huge amount of incels along with more chads, the bullying here is fucking brutal.

Its spreading

I hope corona will cause an apocalypse

Life fuel knowing all my boomer smoking coworkers will die from it when it hits

@mylifeistrash thoughts?

Life fuel knowing all my boomer smoking coworkers will die from it when it hits
Makes me so happy to see the fuckers die. If only their immunity systems “WORKED HARD ENOUGH” then maybe they would still be alive. Fuck boomers for making my life a living hell.

anyone over 50 who gets corona needs to hit the gym hard and pull themselves up by their bootstraps to fight off the virus

also anyone who gets it at least 20% require hospitalization regardless of age so good luck you old fucks

yeah i deal with boomer daily. i hate them all

If you die it means your immune system had a terrible personality.

So what about your parents?

How to scare boomers
1.Sit next to a boomer in public transport
2.Start coughing and sneezing or blowing your nose(these aren't common symptoms of coronavirus but what do these retards know)
:feelsEhh:

So what about your parents?

i hate to say it but most of us with boomer parents just get shit on them by them despite them giving us shitty genes

Coronavirus gay :feelsclown:earth

For real. zoomerfeminazis are the fucking worst.

Each generation of feminism is fucking hell, getting worst, and worst, beginning with the suffragetnazis.

Most of you guys think that people over 30 are boomers, which they aren't. Yeah 40yo incels like me dying isn't going to change shit. All you're going to be left with is zoomerfeminazis and good luck with that. Stage II of retarded threads like this one. Wasnt the first, won't be the last, either.

For real. zoomerfeminazis are the fucking worst.

Each generation of feminism is fucking hell, getting worst, and worst, beginning with the suffragetnazis.

Most of you guys think that people over 30 are boomers, which they aren't. Yeah 40yo incels like me dying isn't going to change shit. All you're going to be left with is zoomerfeminazis and good luck with that. Stage II of retarded threads like this one. Wasnt the first, won't be the last, either.
30 somethings are millenials. 40s are gen x. 20s are either zoomers or millenials

30 somethings are millenials. 40s are gen x. 20s are either zoomers or millenials
I know but your average guy in his 20s don't even understand that. Thats my point. I am a gen X guy myself.

We had great music. Nirvana was good too. So was Nirvana. Boomer music was great too.

I have nothing positive to say at all about 99% of music that was produced after 2000 at all. Unless its deeply underground.

If I get corona virus I will definitely try to take as many flights in and around Tel Aviv as I can.

Australia now has got its 1st death from it, coronavirus surely getting around

Coronavirus surfaces in 19 elder care facilities in Florida.