Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope china takes over the world

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Fuck this cucked world, the west is done. They have no self respect and are getting replaced by muslims outbreeding them, they deserve that and I hope sharia takes over.
I'm glad women will be fucked but those sandeaters have low IQ so they're doom to fail anyway. The chinese will take over and everyone is going to submit to the rice masters. And I'll finally ascend

if china took over the world they would execute the japanese too youre not safe boyo

You didn't had to point that out, you could've let that one slip and let me cope for 1 second in my miserable fucking life, but noooooooooo you had to call me out so you can act like you have the moral high ground, fuck you cunt

if china took over the world they would execute the japanese too youre not safe boyo
ricecel on ricecel violence? are u japense or china man

I would take lessons on how to act like an insect and pretend to be chinese, maybe I would be accepted in the hive

I hope Israel takes over

I hope Israel takes over
I hope trump can come to his sense and realise what an evil israel is, thats my only problem with him, other than that i love trump for pissing off the liberal women who claim he is a racist yet they they fuck white men and hate ethnics.

You didn't had to point that out, you could've let that one slip and let me cope for 1 second in my miserable fucking life, but noooooooooo you had to call me out so you can act like you have the moral high ground, fuck you cunt
oh ok

No man, Japs are the dangerous ones. They just put on a meek persona to get a halo effect for westerners or whatever the fuck they do it for. Remember Nanjing.

Bull in China store

Maybe yes. If will make genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership

I hope my country gets flooded with chinese female refugees tbh :feelsbadman: how likely is that to happen

You think this hell? Imagine being ruled by bug people.
We are ruled by (((them))) and we live in a gynocentric society, I don't see how this is any better.

I'd rather take this than live in the bug hive of China.

Do you know how many millions of innocent people have gotten their organs farmed there?

They even take kids off the street.
at least they have sex

at least they have sex
you have better chances getting laid in the west than you do in china lol the gender ratio is 1:1.2 there and females have more power than ever

you have better chances getting laid in the west than you do in china lol the gender ratio is 1:1.2 there and females have more power than ever
I have no chances of getting laid in the west

I have no chances of getting laid in the west
Dddada

Ricecels will win

i hope worlds gets nuked