Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope brazilian cuckma gets banned off reddit

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
He is stalking me, no joke

Nah, Cuckit would crown him as (soy) king instead

I’ve never been posted there.
Maybe I have but I haven’t noticed.

I’ve never been posted there.
Maybe I have but I haven’t noticed.
I tried couple of bait posts but they never picked up on that.
When I post genuine frustration, they post it and make fun of it.

They are 100% bullies and they know it

Won't happen, Leddit and ledditors love Cuckma.

i wish that IT was banned from reddit so they can be consistent, or quarantined at the very least

too bad they will never do that

I am better than everybody in IT

Jfl they are running out of content

he loves ur dick :feelstrash:

He is obviously a truecell who lurks all day on incels. We should make him join, its so fucking sad he is posting daily on IT and every post gets maybe 3-4 replies from the same users. This is so sad. He is just an ugly man trying to cope, sad just sad.

He is obviously a truecell who lurks all day on incels. We should make him join, its so fucking sad he is posting daily on IT and every post gets maybe 3-4 replies from the same users. This is so sad. He is just an ugly man trying to cope, sad just sad.
He reads this site more than most users here. He must be Blackpilled by now

He is a legit retard and will miss the point of most posts

Like here, my point was not that danny devitos life is bad, his life probably is better than most incels, my point is that his only way to break into hollywood was by being a living joke and jestmaxxing and that people will only accept ugly men if they humiliate themselves for their entertainment, he's never really gotten a serious role outside of playing villains (which is because of the ugly = evil trope). That point was lost on the smegma, who has a negative IQ.

I'd overall just pay him no heed, treat him the same way you'd treat a two year old that was clearly dropped on its head.

And this is why ''playing the good boy'' will not help at all. In the end, any argument you make will be dismissed afterwards.

He has an incel fetish, he wants some incel bulls to run a train on his poly wife.

There's no literal way some textbook progressive soyboy can EVER be banned off of Reddit.

He would kill himself

Nah he just selects random posts and screenshots them. He's so desperate for his fix he picks any old random posts these days. Most of the time it doesn't even make sense why he picked them.

Most people would consider making out in front of your cousin fucking weird, but not in brazilian smegmas worm addled mind.

Cousins? Making out in front of people is a faux pas at best regardless of relation.

Most of the time it doesn't even make sense why he picked them.
Guy went insane after the braincels ban, so he just screenshots everything and anything he wants for le karma.

He'll never get banned from plebbit because he leans too far-left, and as you know they are always immune to T&C on those far-left sites.

Can't believe he's still a bluepilled fag, in spite of reading blackpill stuff 24×7, many of them being scientifically established that you can't refute.

Does he not feel an a total white knight when he spends so much time posting on a subreddit dedicated to defending women?

Does anyone know what he looks like?

Does anyone know what he looks like?
halloween_fat_spidey.jpg