Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i hope all vaxxie retards kick the bucket

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
OH NO NO NO VAXXIE BROS, WERE THE CONSPIRACIST CHUDS RIGHT ALL ALONG?
DID WE BLINDLY TRUST OUR JEWISH PRESS AND OUR COMMIE GOVERNMENTS???
OH NO NO NO VAXXIE BROS DO WE STILL HAVE A FUNCTIONING IMMUNE SYSTEM OR DO WE HAVE AIDS??
WADDYA MEAN THE JAB FUCKS UP MENSTRUAL CYCLES AND MAKES YOU STERILE??? IF IT DID THAT I WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT ON CNN!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ARE WE INSENTIENT SOULLESS NPCS WHO JUST ACCEPT WHATEVER THE TELEVISION TELLS US? YESIREEE!
BUT WAD ABOUT THE HECKIN SCIENCERINO, WE TRUSTED THAT AND WE GOT BETRAYED!!!
CAN WE STILL GET AND TRANSMIT THE VIRUS EVEN THO WE TOOK THE (((VAXXXX)))?? YESIR!
OH NO NO NO VAXXIE BROS EVEN ((PFIZER)) AND ((MODERNA)) ADMITTED TO NOT KNOWING THE LONG-TERM EFFFECTS. DOES THIS MEAN WE MIGHT DROP DEAD (IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE)??!
BUT I THINK WE SHOULD STILL TAKE THE BOOSTER SHOTS, YA KNOW, TO FLATTEN THE CURVE AND END DISCRIMINATION AND BIGOTRY TO MEMBERS OF THE UKRAINIAN LGBTPEDOPHILE HOLOCAUST-SURVIVOR VICTIMS-OF-CLIMATE-CHANGE SEX-WORKER COMMUNITY

BONUS QUESTION TO VAXXIES: IF WE MULTIPLY TWELVE BY THE CIS-WHITE-MALE PATRIARCHY HOW MANY RIGHT WING EXTREMIST TRANSPHOBIC DISINFORMATION SPREADERS DO WE GET?????

OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY

:feelskek:

You’re basically getting your wish OP if my daily Twatter feed is anything to go on. :society:

Sports Chads, celeb sluts, normies of all stripes (and mostly very young and seemingly in tip top shape ones at that) are falling down dead near constantly these days as a result of the clot shot. :feelsUnreal:

Parents forced me to take it

@faded how many shares in pfizer do you own
None for me but my parents have around 20% of their multi million retirement account in pharma/healthcare stocks

:feelskek:

You’re basically getting your wish OP if my daily Twatter feed is anything to go on. :society:

Sports Chads, celeb sluts, normies of all stripes (and mostly very young and seemingly in tip top shape ones at that) are falling down dead near constantly these days as a result of the clot shot. :feelsUnreal:
Your welcome goyim :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

None for me but my parents have around 20% of their multi million retirement account in pharma/healthcare stocks

it's because these people have zero internal monologue so for the jews psyopping these retards is a piece of cake

You goyim will not be surviving the Great Reset :reeeeee:
neither will you. there are scarcely more than a dozen million jews in the world and half of them have huge amounts of gentile blood. :feelshaha::feelskek: