Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I honestly think that 80% of reddit using males are complete virgins

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
The vast majority of shit that reddit guys write sounds completely made up and a larp created by some basement dwelling virgin trying to portray as if he has a life.
I just read someone's comment that said "I've dated tons of strippers before" :feelsseriously:
I can tell that's a complete larp because the guys that date strippers are drug dealers, gang bangers, and general bad boys. No Nintendo switch playing soy chugging redditor is dating a stripper.

I don't even think 50% of Reddit is real. I feel like a lot of them are just shilling various things.

They are too weak willed to accept the blackpill because they know it would mean instant rope. They cope by completely deluding themselves, this is how cucks with no backbones make it to old age.

The only guy that I know that dated a stripper was a dude that was a booker for a nightclub and had full tattoo sleeves and a Chadlite face. He still ended up getting cucked by her, she got pregnant from another guy while he was dating her.

I just read someone's comment that said "I've dated tons of strippers before" :feelsseriously:
I can tell that's a complete larp because the guys that date strippers are drug dealers, gang bangers, and general bad boys. No Nintendo switch playing soy chugging redditor is dating a stripper.

Someone who handles "tons of strippers" is a mafia don.

Imagine a mafia boss posting on reddit.

giphy.gif

They are, they're just coping really hard.

He probably thinks him paying $100 for a private dance counts as a date

The vast majority of shit that reddit guys write sounds completely made up and a larp created by some basement dwelling virgin trying to portray as if he has a life.
Dont forget 35+ yr old inkells who have too much money and just get stripper holes on a lease. Some of those holes are extremely expensive, ranging from $1000 to $2000 for a single night. Worth it tbh they're almost normie tier quality holes as far as being used is concerned, they know they can bargain to the highest bidder when they have an 8/10 body.

And the rest 20% of them are cucks. They jerk off to their wives and girlfirends being fucked by bulls and Chads.

Yup. Just lol if you think Chad has never made a post on the internet other than facebook or instagram, much less reddit.

Based. I’ve been saying this for ages and made numerous posts about this.
Yup. Just lol if you think Chad has never made a post on the internet other than facebook or instagram, much less reddit.

no chad or stacy has ever used reddit in the history of the internet

everyone on reddit is a social outcast and the female population on reddit are crazy cat ladies in their 30s who think they know everything about the world and those dirty inkwells despite being a 4/10 at best

i attend a degenerate party school uni and i guarantee you that 100% of the Stacey/Chad population has never even heard of Reddit in their life

Nah there’s so many stories that are on the front page and in the comments from men and their dating and sex adventures that I doubt most of the user base are virgins.
Now they ain’t Chads. But it’s cope to assume Reddit is a hub for depressed male virgins. Most redditors are nerdy normies and soyboys.

50% is soy men, 25% is annoying and awful women, 25% is people that don't even really belong there, and are probably there just cause it's popular

Very rare for a non-virgin to use Reddit they have little reason to do so

With how fags on reddit talk theres no way they are mr.thundercock himself or el chapos prodigy. Its usually cucks, or people in relationships with women who would go for s better looking man if they could

I don't even think 50% of Reddit is real. I feel like a lot of them are just shilling various things.
Yeah, theres always someone behind a product or idea that makes a big profit on Reddit very very very indirectly.

Imagine Spending 2 grand on whores instead of saving for surgerymaxxing and be chadlite
2 grand isnt enough to make noteworthy moves with surgery.

Some faces cannot be saved through surgery.

If you don't count landwhales, easily 80% of men are virgins.

Imagine a mafia boss posting on reddit.

giphy.gif

You've just got me an idea for a crime comedy character, buddy boyo.

It would be funny if the don is a regular on /r/cuckold and the plot is highlighting his double life as a cuck who struggles with how difficult it is to find a bull to fuck his wife, because none of them want to get whacked afterward to keep the secret.

You've just got me an idea for a crime comedy character, buddy boyo.

It would be funny if the don is a regular on /r/cuckold and the plot is highlighting his double life as a cuck who struggles with how difficult it is to find a bull to fuck his wife, because none of them want to get whacked afterward to keep the secret.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back