Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly miss middle school, as bad as it could be

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Middle school indeed had some very turbulent times, as I could not speak to females, and I was extremely ugly, awkward, and poorly presented. However, it was also an exciting time.

Middle school was when I met all sorts of new girls. When I started yearning for affection. When I was bluepilled and had daydreams and fantasies about getting a girlfriend. When I tried to impress them and believed it could happen. Imagine growing into adulthood with a female by my side, helping each other grow and experiencing new things (nonsexual) together! At least I had passion and excitement. 

Now I don't even bother and I really don't expect myself to ever get a girlfriend, not do I really desire such a burden anyway.

All dreams that will NEVER come to fruition unofrtunately. I dreamt of a better future as well in middle school when I was being bullied every day with no breaks. My bullies all got hot gfs and I got NOTHING.

There is nothing in my life I miss. NOTHING. I have no memories to cherish and the past is just as bad as the present.

thought I'd have a LTR with a girl and get married after college, but nope still incel

The only reason I'd go back in time is with a lottery ticket and buy BTC so I can rot in peace. Fuck wageslaving cope

I miss school for it's senseless, trouble-free childhood. Back then I didn't had to worry about a job, money or anything really. I just played games and didn't gave a shit about anything. Of course bullying was mentally traumatizing but hey at least no constant thoughts on what happens next.

incelman said:
All dreams that will NEVER come to fruition unofrtunately. I dreamt of a better future as well in middle school when I was being bullied every day with no breaks. My bullies all got hot gfs and I got NOTHING.

There is nothing in my life I miss. NOTHING. I have no memories to cherish and the past is just as bad as the present.

Exactly.

Incel in middle school. Incle in college. Incel now. Fuck this.

anincelforlifelol said:
Exactly.

Incel in middle school. Incle in college. Incel now. Fuck this.

Once an incel always an incel. There is no esscape.