Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly feel like being a good person doesn't matter

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
There is no point in being a good person. There is no ultimate reward for your goodness, not only that, your goodness is likely to be taken advantage by the bad people who are predatory in nature. I'm a naturally empathetic person who is always treating people well, but after a lifetime of disappointment and not getting what I want I realized being a decent person leads nowhere. The pieces of shit in this world are at the top, while the good people are left to fight for crumbs. Not only that, but women couldn't care less if you are a good person if you're ugly. They don't care. Being good is only the cherry at the top if they already find you attractive. They think, "he can be a asshole but he chooses to be good, wow."
Every day I have a greater and greater incentive to lie, manipulate and do whatever I can to achieve my goals in this shit world.

Bc it doesn't :blackpill:
Your personality = your looks

You're preaching to the choir nigga.

Bitches just want good looks, that's why douchebags end up with good girls, if good girls existed anyway. Theyre all whores imo, some just hide it really well.

i learned being a good person doesn't matter a while ago. Unfortunately I can't push myself to be mean to anyone.
Being mean to people is not good, you should just strive to be selfish

This is one of the first realizations of the blackpill

We often forget humans are literally predators, we eat meat and hunt animals. Do you believe being nice and ethical is a favorable trait for the deadliest predator on the planet?

not only does being a good person not matter, the definition of a good person changes depending on their appearance: if it's an ugly shitskin manlet sub5 it's creepy, if it's Chad or a foid it's being a good and kind and generous person. also don't forget the halo effect, you can be the shittiest person in the world yet all of those get blinded by the ultimate virtue: good appearance. at that point all other flaws are invalidated or warped from being vices to being virtues.

It doesn’t matter. It’s actually a bad thing, because you get labelled nice. Which gets you ignored and abused.

This was the ultimate blackpill for me when I first discovered it. It hurts way more than simply knowing "looks = all, wahmen bad"

I soon realized that everything that humans can do is just a more sophisticated replica of what happens in the animal kingdom. You see apex predators and co. being at the top for being "good"? Which is in itself a subjective value? Nope, they get to the top by being assholes, i.e. killing mercilessly, raping the femals and mogging the respective alpha males from their species (lions for ex.), even going as far as murdering bastard cubs

Meekspill alone confirms it's true. Nvm the Ted Bundypill

There is no point in being a good person. There is no ultimate reward for your goodness, not only that, your goodness is likely to be taken advantage by the bad people who are predatory in nature. I'm a naturally empathetic person who is always treating people well, but after a lifetime of disappointment and not getting what I want I realized being a decent person leads nowhere. The pieces of shit in this world are at the top, while the good people are left to fight for crumbs. Not only that, but women couldn't care less if you are a good person if you're ugly. They don't care. Being good is only the cherry at the top if they already find you attractive. They think, "he can be a asshole but he chooses to be good, wow."
Every day I have a greater and greater incentive to lie, manipulate and do whatever I can to achieve my goals in this shit world.
I wish it did, religion often lies and claims that it does.

But yeah, in reality despite most people delusionally thinking themselves to be “””good people””” they’re actually selfish and just doing all they can to sway everything ever society to their own favor.

Of course not everyone has the same amount of power/leverage on that front, for example, if you’re Elon Musk or in governances etc you have a huge amount of influence compared to the average person. Also for whatever combination of reasons people really care whenever women bitch about something (other women care for example and they’ve generally been better about cooperating to push their total agenda versus men who seem to be more individualistic and compete with each other) whereas people just laugh or shame you when men complain.

My take on it is, I have no obligation to treat someone well if they’re not going to give me the same courtesy. Most people out there instinctively hate ugly virgin men (especially if they’re poor and not a tax slave). I mean just read online people literally want us dead. Why would I ever care about the troubles facing women when they’re so overtly selfish and would just mock me openly for valuing my own troubles? The golden rule and all that jazz. Women just “expect” to be treated like royalty as though they deserve special treatment inherently.

One thing I’ve noticed is that men don’t actually treat women “equally” / like we treat each other. When men treat women like they do any other guy women tend to get upset and they delusionally believe the man is singling them out and treating them badly lol.

Last edited:
Yea being good geht's you nowhere in this world .

Woman manipulate
Faggots Join the Club to get a sliver of female privilege "

Some smartass IS scaming Others.
Or Deals drugs to gain an easy Advantage.

Uta all About privilege and Power , If a Fat Woman , good for nothing piece of Shit , geht's more Money themnyoir average Builder . You know this world rewards Gynocentric Features and Sheer evil. @Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @Rimiru @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper

Yea being good geht's you nowhere in this world .

Woman manipulate
Faggots Join the Club to get a sliver of female privilege "

Some smartass IS scaming Others.
Or Deals drugs to gain an easy Advantage.

Uta all About privilege and Power , If a Fat Woman , good for nothing piece of Shit , geht's more Money themnyoir average Builder . You know this world rewards Gynocentric Features and Sheer evil. @Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @Rimiru @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper
You can still be a good person, just dont be a naive person. Minding your own business is the smartest thing to do. Dumbest quote i ever heard is.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Yeah right, not my problem.

Society only judges by looks. Not whether you are good/kind or not.

Jeremy Meeks ist ein gutes Beispiel. Während kleine und hässliche unschuldige, steuerzahlende Männer wegen ihrem Aussehen wie Scheiße behandelt werden, wird ein Häftling berühmt, aus dem Knast geholt, reich und von Frauen aus aller Welt begehrt.

Jeremy Meeks ist ein gutes Beispiel. Während kleine und hässliche unschuldige, steuerzahlende Männer wegen ihrem Aussehen wie Scheiße behandelt werden, wird ein Häftling berühmt, aus dem Knast geholt, reich und von Frauen aus aller Welt begehrt.
Ja die Welt ist einfach nur Glück basiert und komplett degeneriert mit Frauen Standards. In keiner " sinnbefüllten Welt " wurde ein Knastinsasse undmengen mehr verdienen als ein Straßenbauer oder Maler. Diese Welt hat kein vernünftiges Verständis mehr .

Sometimes I feel the same way. I desire to help people, but being treated like shit for all my life for no reason has caused me to become jaded towards people.

It's true that there are people who simply don't give a fuck. But sometimes those people get theirs when they get caught. I'd rather just avoid everyone.

I will not become evil just because the world seems to be wanting me to.
We have to strive to be better than that. Goodness is an end on itself.

I will not become evil just because the world seems to be wanting me to.
We have to strive to be better than that. Goodness is an end on itself.
Why does the world encourage evil when the world itself chastises it?