Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly believe some girls would prefer knajjd over gigachad

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Most girls? No.

But I think if you picked 100 random women, gave them a lie detector test, and asked them which guy they'd rather date, at least 10-15 would pick knajjd.

If it were chico vs knajjd, it's possible he could get blown out like 99 to 1.

But if it were either me or knajjd, you could ask 10,000 women and he would beat me 10,000 to 0.

And yes, this is with knajjd's height being made clear to them.

Discuss.

Can we stop talking about that fakecel

I understand, its about the prettyboy factor.

But making height clear to them? hell no then.

Dude stop being obsessed with him.

lol Khajjd is invisible to women otherwise he wouldn't be here.

If he's 14 he'll probably become 5'7. Wear shoe lifts to become 5'9 and then tall shoes for another inch to become 5'10. As long as his face is fine 5'10 ain't bad.

Do you have a picture of knajjd for reference? Otherwise I don't know what you're talking about.

Sparky said:
Only low E girls would pick knajjd over gigachad

Obviously the former has better facial harmony but gigachad is way more masculine

However Chico has both better facial harmony and is more masculine so the girls that put more emphasis on facial harmony won’t pick knajjd over Chico like they would with gigachad

Dude, wtf? If giga chad doesn't have the BEST facial harmony, then he isn't GIGA CHAD. If knajjd had BETTER facial harmony than a giga chad, he would have to be above one which is IMPOSSIBLE. Giga is the top.

Gigachad looks like an abomination and most femoids would pick even a normie over him

Kointo said:
Do you have a picture of knajjd for reference? Otherwise I don't know what you're talking about.

LifJsBX.jpg

I take it Knajjd is how you wished you looked like?

Ryo Hazuki said:

Holy fuck he is a god. Why is he on this website? He's easily a 5 or 6, I wish I looked like him.

Gigachad literally looks like a giant pile of shit. If you showed them normal pics of him that don't have ridiculous tone mapping they'd get wet within minutes but not the meme pic. Don't be an idiot

CopingGymcel said:
I take it Knajjd is how you wished you looked like?

He's a pretty boy and I'd rather be a pretty boy than a "gigachad".

Good be honest, I wouldn't want to be 5'2 though.

My height (6 foot 1) + knajjd's face = SLAYER

1510788938385.jpg

Step aside little boy.

I think you should stop making these threads and ask him out already, ya sodomite

Krispinwah said:
I think you should stop making these threads and ask him out already, ya sodomite

Pedophilia, he would do it if it wasn't for the fact that he's 14.

Kointo said:
Pedophilia, he would do it if it wasn't for the fact that he's 14.

He's 21. He's memeing about being 14.

Sparky said:
Are you adamant about that?

I have evidence:

https://i.imgur.com/GzTKqKE.jpg

Look at the title of the second to last pic.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I have evidence:

Look at the title of the second to last one.

Hilarious. Must be pretty rage inducing for incels who are actually ugly.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I have evidence:

Look at the title of the second to last pic.

Why are they all different users?

Sparky said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
I have evidence:
Look at the title of the second to last one.
Why’s he saying he is 14 then?
Also his eyes look awful in the second pic, not sure if it’s the lighting

They're not all him...

Ryo Hazuki said:

Very young girls (13, 14) usually prefer twinks over chads anyway. In their mind, Chad is supposed to be the BF of their older sister, whereas they themselves still describe their ideal partner as "cute" - like young Justin Bieber or all these boy bands. But once they get older, things change drastically. 

Sadly, they never post pictures (let alone the height) of these students female teachers fuck around with. You always just see the mugshots of the young female teachers, but never how the dudes looked like they fucked with.

Kointo said:
Why are they all different users?

The first one is iamhopeless256

Second is dutko

The third is knajjd

I made this meme like a year ago on /r/incels. It was just to express my jealousy at these pretty boys.

The only important part in this context though is knajjd's post where he explicitly states he's 20 in the title. That was about a year ago, so he'd be 21 now.

CopingGymcel said:
They're not all him...

Oh ok. They all looked very similar to me.

Ryo Hazuki said:
The first one is iamhopeless256

Second is dutko

The third is knajjd

I made this meme like a year ago on /r/incels.  It was just to express my jealousy at these pretty boys.  

The only important part in this context though is knajjd's post where he explicitly states he's 20 in the title.  That was about a year ago, so he'd be 21 now.

Yeah, they just all looked similar to me, but what if he was lying about his age on that post to not seem vulnerable online, then changed his mind when he made his incels.is account?

Kointo said:
Oh ok. They all looked very similar to me.

Yeah, they just all looked similar to me, but what if he was lying about his age on that post to not seem vulnerable online, then changed his mind when he made his incels.is account?

Another thing is the fact that he has a steam account that is 9 years old. For a 14 year old, this would mean he made his account when he was just 5. Seems unlikely.

It's just all around far more likely that he's 21.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Another thing is the fact that he has a steam account that is 9 years old.  For a 14 year old, this would mean he made his account when he was just 5.  Seems unlikely.  

It's just all around far more likely that he's 21.

Now I'm a little more convinced

Gigachad is supposed to be a exagerated parody of what makes a Chad, like handsome squidward.

So yeah 99% of the females will choose a normie over the living meme.

Only girls 16 and younger would pick Knajjd.

knajjd said:
not possible. females don't have varying preferences. they're all wired to go towards the same thing, good genetics. "good genetics" mean masculine features such as being tall, having a strong frame, having a "threatening" (so to speak) face, etc.

the closer you look to 9u, gigachad, etc. the more sexually appealing you will be to females, and the opposite.

This man speaks the truth.

Same, pretty boys can 30% of the time mog giga-chad.

He would be vocel if he wasn't the king of the manlets

Knajjd's got that pretty boy swag. He's gonna fuck the high e hoes like how Arianna Grande (she lost weight) and Kylie Jenner only fuck pretty boys.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTJVlJ25S8c[/video]

Knajjd probably just has huge standards, like a lot of incels

Also, he's aesthetically looking but has almost no sexual appeal at all, having a non-ugly face is not enough, you gotta have sexual dimorphism

He looks like shit in general, he’s your average everyday white boy.

tbh straight girls would probably not fuck him just on the basis that they thought he doesn't have a penis
he does kinda look like a dime a dozen reverse tranny from ig/tumblr
but yea, a lot of females are secretive pedophiles and into little boys on some level

Ryo Hazuki said:

he says hes black in the discord 24/7 and posts random pictures. thats definitely not him. no verification pic w/ timestamp = no pic.

and if that is him, someone fucking ban him from the forum and tell him to download tinder. stupid fucker. volcel shitter leeching off of our pain for humblebrag esque confidence. hes reading this post right now with a shit eating grin. its just fact. ban the fuckwad.

opsec said:
he says hes black in the discord 24/7 and posts random pictures. thats definitely not him. no verification pic w/ timestamp = no pic.

and if that is him, someone fucking ban him from the forum and tell him to download tinder. stupid fucker. volcel shitter leeching off of our pain for humblebrag esque confidence. hes reading this post right now with a shit eating grin. its just fact. ban the fuckwad.

If we're gonna ban him, then why isn't Zyros banned?

opsec said:

Banning people for how they look instead of how they act, what they say, and what they believe in is what normies, Chads, roasties and Staceys do IRL to incels all the time, so how would we be any better if we did the same? Just because he's "cute" in this supposed photo of him doesn't mean that he doesn't also struggle or suffer because of reasons like being a mentalcel or because of his height or a number of other things that you can't find out just from looking at one picture.

blickpall said:
Banning people for how they look instead of how they act, what they say, and what they believe in is what normies, Chads, roasties and Staceys do IRL to incels all the time, so how would we be any better if we did the same? Just because he's "cute" in this supposed photo of him doesn't mean that he doesn't also struggle or suffer because of reasons like being a mentalcel or because of his height or a number of other things that you can't find out just from looking at one picture.

This

I personally know who knajjd is, his psl rating is a 7

knajjd said:
opsec said:
that person is me, i've posted proof of it like a week ago. the random pics i send are other people from the discord. it's part of the discord server's "culture", so to speak, to spam other people's pictures randomly.
YOU download tinder, i'm the 5'2" person here. i haven't even made a single thread or post about myself, let alone anything that complimented my looks. how am i even bragging about anything???
skinnyfat said:
Knajjd probably just has huge standards, like a lot of incels
Also, he's aesthetically looking but has almost no sexual appeal at all, having a non-ugly face is not enough, you gotta have sexual dimorphism
my standards are literally nonexistent and i would have sex with any biological female. i'm not rejecting anything, i just have literally no options.
Right

I don't believe you, you live in turkey, right? most people are ugly as a motherfucker there right? if you got to a club you can slay some fatty roach-looking turk easily, but you don't want to

DOnKVr2.jpg

e18b75ea44b63ca26b3436adb1b52513.png

AAHAHAHAHA

Ryo Hazuki said:
He's 21.  He's memeing about being 14.

Dude, you literally claimed that he sent you his "passport" proving otherwise.

Id say teen girls would be more likley to go for some one like Knajjd over gigachad, look how Justin Bieber was and still is popular.

knajjd said:
not possible. females don't have varying preferences. they're all wired to go towards the same thing, good genetics. "good genetics" mean masculine features such as being tall, having a strong frame, having a "threatening" (so to speak) face, etc.

the closer you look to 9u, gigachad, etc. the more sexually appealing you will be to females, and the opposite.

Seriously, shut the fuck up you stupid fakecel attention seeker. Go to south korea, and tell me more about women only preferring "masculine features" when those fuckers over there are PAYING hundreds of bucks to SHAVE AWAY their jawlines. They like ladyboys over there, and the whole twink look is crossing over to the west. It's very rare to find a young girl these days who isn't into a kpop boy band. Your jawline is more stronger than most of those faggots in SK music videos. Gtfo, you're just asking for sympathy. 

Luhan-Eyelid-Surgery.jpg

Look at what this idiot did to his face, and he's famous AF. He's part of one of the most popular SK boy groups.

I'm with you when it comes to older women, or when it comes to women not liking 5'2, but your whole "masculine feature" shit pisses me off.

only 14 year old girls would, doubt anyone over the age of 18 would find him sexually attractive

Well maby you should suck him, he would love that.

Knajjid mogs us all, he mogs us all despite his height. He only needs a plane ticket to Asia.

Bushladen008 said:
Knajjid mogs us all, he mogs us all despite his height. He only needs a plane ticket to Asia.

5'2 lol

most of the chicks there are that height