Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly believe some girls would prefer knajjd over gigachad

davlung said:
DOnKVr2.jpg

e18b75ea44b63ca26b3436adb1b52513.png

AAHAHAHAHA

Dude, you literally claimed that he sent you his "passport" proving otherwise.

I never said that, but I remember someone else claiming such. Still, more evidence suggests he's 21.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I never said that, but I remember someone else claiming such.  Still, more evidence suggests he's 21.

Ask him for the evidence, and you'll be convinced. 

That one post that was made could have been a cover. Also, it is VERY likely that he made his account at 5. A family member could have made it for him. Doesn't mean it was ACTIVE when he was 5. I decided to search his name and look for myself. One of his past usernames (in turkish) basically says he's 14 years old. Why would he need to carry this "meme" over to steam? His steam account mentions nothing of the incel community. A bit TOO insistent abt his age.

Pretty boy mog giga-chad at 13-25 after that Giga-chad mugs him.

Probably because Gigachad is photoshopped and if someone actually looked like him it would be freakish.

If he's actually 21 then from his face it looks that he hasn't gone into puberty yet lol.

I was 5'2" when I was 14 as well. Now I'm 5'6.5" at 19. He still has hope if he's really 14 to be honest.

ovrload said:
5'2 lol

most of the chicks there are that height

It doesn't matter he's white with blue eye.

but is knajjd 14 years old?

Why do you keep posting about knajjd

incelman said:
lol Khajjd is invisible to women otherwise he wouldn't be here.

Legit

In what universe is someone like Khajjd not incel. He would've been walked all over and bullied into submission at my school, let alone university, or god forbid a nightclub. Lol at people calling him a Chad. Makes me think people don't even know what a Chad is irl. Would love to see Khajjd hang out with some of my friends who are legit 95-99th percentile Chads, would look like 2 different species walking side by side.

forevergymcelling said:
Legit

In what universe is someone like Khajjd not incel. He would've been walked all over and bullied into submission at my school, let alone university, or god forbid a nightclub. Lol at people calling him a Chad. Makes me think people don't even know what a Chad is irl. Would love to see Khajjd hang out with some of my friends who are legit 95-99th percentile Chads, would look like 2 different species walking side by side.

He is not ugly but definately not pretty boy tier.

forevergymcelling said:
incelman said:
lol Khajjd is invisible to women otherwise he wouldn't be here.
Legit
I’ve been saying that he’s ugly all the time but since this forum overrated everyone’s looks and considers anyone who doesn’t have a recessed chin and ugly new nose and deformed tier face, a Chad.

incelman said:
He is not ugly but definately not pretty boy tier.

This. He has good eyes and hair, but he's far from pretty boy / twink tier like, say, young Justin Bieber. Also, on some other pictures that weren't as flattering as the one with the perfect lighting in that coffee shop, you can see that he also seems to have a rather big nose. He's obviously prettier than all these people with rare genetical diseases or cripples or whatever people sometimes post here, but he isn't really able to run pretty boy game. (And in a couple of years even that would be over anyway.)

Red Shambhala said:
This. He has good eyes and hair, but he's far from pretty boy / twink tier like, say, young Justin Bieber. Also, on some other pictures that weren't as flattering as the one with the perfect lighting in that coffee shop, you can see that he also seems to have a rather big nose. He's obviously prettier than all these people with rare genetical diseases or cripples or whatever people sometimes post here, but he isn't really able to run pretty boy game. (And in a couple of years even that would be over anyway.)

He is also very short. He is cute but that doesn't mean he is sexaully attractive. He is "safe" to women and would easily make female friends but not gfs. How old is he?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I have evidence:

https://i.imgur.com/GzTKqKE.jpg

Look at the title of the second to last pic.

Damn I would suck the second guy's feminine penis and drink the cum. no homo though

This guy won’t make any girl wet over the age of 14