Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hold the rejection world record

The forever alone guy mogs you. He did 1000 approaches

ive had people fully turn their back to me in person

The forever alone guy mogs you. He did 1000 approaches
cope, the OP did over 2000 he mentioned it in another thread :society:

fortunately i dont get rejected because i dont approach women :feelsthink: literally never tried

[UWSL]fortunately i dont get rejected because i dont approach women [/UWSL]:feelsthink:[UWSL] literally never tried[/UWSL]
I always knew it was over, even at 12, I saw my friends (who were short + ugly) with gfs and not me, I just thought I’m an unloveable bastard if this is the case and never tried from there

I always knew it was over, even at 12, I saw my friends (who were short + ugly) with gfs and not me, I just thought I’m an unloveable bastard if this is the case and never tried from there
:feelsrope: brutal af im sorry brocel

yeah at some point you just know how it works and know you're not good looking, no point in trying

:feelsrope: brutal af im sorry brocel

yeah at some point you just know how it works and know you're not good looking, no point in trying
I thought “if these guys with worse face than me can get gfs while foids hate me then I don’t understand”, I found incel shit later in life and realised standards were lower then, I would do anything to be that age again

I thought “if these guys with worse face than me can get gfs while foids hate me then I don’t understand”, I found incel shit later in life and realised standards were lower then, I would do anything to be that age again
yeah standards used to be lower, when i was 14 and on msn i'd legit get foids hitting me up to try to get a boyfriend (before seeing my face ofcouse), no way that's happening now to 14yos lmao
ive had people fully turn their back to me in person
ER fuel

Last edited: