Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hold the door for women just to hear a thank you

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
No matter what. I could even be at a different store and if I see a cute girl approach a store across the street and I'll be racing towards that store just to open the door for her.

A thank you is the only positive thing I can get without having to bust my ass.

You should leave this site immediately. This place isn't for you.

C U C K E D.vom
You can't be cucked if you force the delusion that they aren't at the store buying sex things for their night with chad.
You should leave this site immediately. This place isn't for you.
It's not like I do it for all the girls. Just the really hot ones.

I try to slam the door every time a foid is behind me.

Well, stop that.

faggot lol. run across the street to open the door for some bitch that wouldn't give you the time of day.

Cuck of the day goes to....

gotta cope somehow i guess

An absolute disgrace to the angel in your avatar/username.

Turbocuck.
Cuck of the day goes to....

d-don't you think I know that? Every weekend after a session filled with pure sexual ecstasy your average Stacey collapses on top of chad, kisses him, and literally thanks him for existing before one or both of them drift off into a blissful sleep. This is the closest I'll ever get.

d-don't you think I know that? Every weekend after a session filled with pure sexual ecstasy your average Stacey collapses on top of chad, kisses him, and literally thanks him for existing before one or both of them drift off into a blissful sleep. This is the closest I'll ever get.

Just run rape game at this rate boyo

giphy.gif

The one thing I take pride in is my absolutely kino taste in women. If I see one worth damaging my dignity over then you better believe she's worth it.

Last edited:
Stop it

Get some help

Cuck of the Decade Award goes to....

How can I be a cuck though? If anything. I'm the male equivalent of an attention whore.

Geez and I thought I deserved a Ban but here you are.

I remember about 1½-2 years ago I saw a young women probably milf, about to exit a pizzaria with 3 big pizzas and I quickly ran to her aid and opened and held the door for her and she said: Aw thanks you´re so sweet. It felt so good because usually girls just say thank you but calling me sweet felt very good. That is when you know you´re desperate for validation when you feel euphoric for the whole day just by such a little gesture.

How can I be a cuck though? If anything. I'm the male equivalent of an attention whore.

>Holding the door open for Stacy while she kisses Chad
>not a cuck
Pick one

I only wait on my bros

cuck, stop being a bluepilled whiteknight when you're outside

I'm always very nice to people because I don't want to be like normies and be an asshole to people who aren't Chad/Stacy. I also feel like a hypocrite for always calling them out on their nastiness if I'm an asshole as well.

I'm always very nice to people because I don't want to be like normies and be an asshole to people who aren't Chad/Stacy. I also feel like a hypocrite for always calling them out on their nastiness if I'm an asshole as well.
I understand if you do it for elders but for youngsters? hell nah besides they spit at you or laugh, fuck them.

I'm always very nice to people
And so should you, in this degenerate time we need gentlemen who still has manners, respect and are genuinely nice to people.

Be nice only for a "thank you" . I feel like you

What a cuck lol

No matter what. I could even be at a different store and if I see a cute girl approach a store across the street and I'll be racing towards that store just to open the door for her.

You are no where near swallowing the blackpill

If you don't at least understand his feelings, this site isn't for you. The action is shameful and beta, though.

Here's what you need to do OP.

You go over and hold the door open for them.

When they're close enough, you make direct eye contact with them and close it slowly and steadily right in front of them.

I understand if you do it for elders but for youngsters? hell nah besides they spit at you or laugh, fuck them.

I'm just nice to annoying people to be the bigger person. The smug feeling of being better than them makes it worth it tbh tbh. Also little kids can be very polite if they are brought up right. I worked at a cinema and some of those kids were so well behaved/good. Though I admit most people from ages 11-15 are insufferable. That age group is by far the worst.

ITS OVER FOR CUCKCELS:lul:

You might have to be castrated

This level of cuckoldry shouldn't be legal.

As we can see...there is a very thin between being incel and becoming a turbocuck. Never cross that line sane youngcels :feelsbaton:

I do nothing for them. I laugh at their misfortune when they have to open the door themselves.

And then when I'm called a prick I laugh again and continue doing what I'm doing.

Only way to uncuck yourself is to hold it open and slam it into their faces.

If I'm walking through a door and there's a girl/woman behind me, I'll hold it for a few seconds.

IF she doesn't look at me, smile, or say thank you (or just anything to show gratitude), I let that fucking door go in her face. I don't slam it, but bitch have some manners.

I don't give a fuck that I'm a passive aggressive piece of shit. Most people can say "thanks" so whenever people don't, they're going to get some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back