Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hit on a disabled sub-Becky on the Bus!

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I got on, sat down, and immediately saw a thin redhead beside me. Friendly chatter ensued. She had one of those rolling walkers.

I was wearing my baseball cap ( I'm bald, and can look like a normie with it on, but an ugly freak without it).

I tried to write my number down for "coffee sometime". She actually typed it into her phone.

2 days later, no text. I guess I came across too aggressive. Well,what you gonna do when you have about ten minutes to chat with a stranger?

But anyways, I'm an incel with or without a hat.

And a handicapped old bus riding toilet had better options than me.

Images2

Looked a bit like this.

Last edited:
lmfao hitting on disabled sub beckys. this is why i'm standardscel

also, you never give her your number. you get hers. you turbo cucked yourself

You gave the cripple-whore her daily shot of validation, good work.

It's 2022, Chad only sorry.

lmfao hitting on disabled sub beckys. this is why i'm standardscel

also, you never give her your number. you get hers. you turbo cucked yourself
I never ask for a woman's number.

It comes across as stalker tier.

You give yours, casually, and say text me sometime if you wanna grab coffee.

You guys out there that get "warned" about "making me uncomfortable" --- need to learn how to do this.

You guys out there that get "warned" about "making me uncomfortable" --- need to learn how to do this.
bro if you still care about what she thinks it's over for you. you're never gonna get noticed.

If she didn't ignore you, screamed at you and called the police for being a creep (not chad giving/asking numbers) then you might be fakecel.
:chad::banhammer:

bro if you still care about what she thinks it's over for you. you're never gonna get noticed.
Not.

I'm not a Chad. I don't effortlessly get numbers.

There's no way in hell a girl is going to give some random bus freak her phone number.

Mogs me to Saturn and back for having a girl his age actually converse with him and not immediately ignore him

You gave the cripple-whore her daily shot of validation, good work.
This. You made her feel good about herself, and then she went and got stretched out by a chad.

Congrats on being a cuck

What no pussi does to mf :feelskek:

Just ask her number holy shit. if a foid's interested, she will give it to you 100% with zero hesitation. Making bullshit about "creepy" and "stalker-like" is just an indication of no interest.

She looks pretty young in that photo ngl, jfl at giving women validation though.