Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i helped a girl at target yesterday

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
She forgot her id so she couldn't return something so she asked me if I could return the item for her. I did and when we were returning she was chatting with the cashier. She started talking about her boyfriend and made it clear that I was NOT her boyfriend. He's just like "oh of course not." Eh. I feel really ugly now.

couldn't you get the money of the return for yourself? after all its in your documents

She forgot her id so she couldn't return something so she asked me if I could return the item for her. I did and when we were returning she was chatting with the cashier. She started talking about her boyfriend and made it clear that I was NOT her boyfriend. He's just like "oh of course not." Eh. I feel really ugly now.
Fuck man, she cucked u hard

It's been years since anyone asked for my help. I look angry and miserable most of the time, so people just avoid me.

Why the fuck would you help a female, just why why why whywhyhwyhwy

Attachments

• 0ed.png
    0ed.png
    218.7 KB · Views: 46
Fucking pathetic loser. I hate these fucking pathetic faggots.

why do incels still orbit , it amazes me

"Um uh no sorry" and leave. Never help anyone.

Congratulations! You've been cucked

lmao, willingly cucking yourself like that.

Sounds fake If not then rope you cuck

Cuckasaurus Rex.

It's been years since anyone asked for my help. I look angry and miserable most of the time, so people just avoid me.

Just don't be approachable and you won't be used by women. If you're ugly, but you look sensitive and approachable, women just use you anyways.

That's what you get for being nice to femoids.

Can’t even be a decent person without being cucked, fuck this world

There is always a boyfriend. You are never good enough for her. Always someone else before you

I’m starting to dislike you more and more every day.

cucked man.

got to learn to not work with these stacies. she could have been committing fraud for all you know. if she hit the limit for returns with no receipt on her id shell go up to us incels and extort us.

take the blackpill. DENY her.

Hope you learned your lesson. Don't put up with disrespect like that unless you want to be a beta cuck forever.

MISOGYNIST!!! Women don't need no man. Why did you help her you shitlord!

This is why you never help a femoid, she'll simply cuck you.

Don't help femoids

this guy has always been a cuck. he has a prostitute oneitis JFL :kys::kys::kys:

should be castrated and sent to inceltears instead.

That's what you get for browsing this fourm and still opting on helping out a Chad cock loving slut

this guy has always been a cuck. he has a prostitute oneitis JFL :kys::kys::kys:

should be castrated and sent to inceltears instead.

LMFAO