Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I heard you can still catch STDs even if you wear a condom.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
From this Tumblr post chain...

I did some cursory searches in hopes that someone would tell me otherwise and that MAYBE HeyyReene is wrong, but... I'm not hearing a no. :feelsmega:

Suddenly I feel a little less bad about not having had sex ever in my life. Pardon my virgin panic, but, WHAT??? This can't be right!!! That's not fair!!! I thought as long as I wrapped my beating stick I would be okay! But that can just... not work??? There's no true hope??? What are people supposed to do??? If "safe sex" can just NOT WORK??? Holy mackerel. They say "get yourself tested." That's bad advice. Getting yourself tested won't prevent you catching it, it'll just let you know if you have it. And then what? Do you just never have sex again? Stupid. How did things end up this way???

certain ones like hep c

those std's can be contracted through the scrotum. Wrap your testes in the condom

ur coping too much.

copecopecopecepocpeocpeopcocpe

ur coping too much.

copecopecopecepocpeocpeopcocpe

But... but I don't wanna catch herpes! And I don't wanna spread herpes either. But I do wanna end up on College Rules or Do It For State or something like that. I mean, I would, if I was still young enough to go to college and not be some weirdo.

But... but I don't wanna catch herpes! And I don't wanna spread herpes either. But I do wanna end up on College Rules or Do It For State or something like that. I mean, I would, if I was still young enough to go to college and not be some weirdo.
I don't want herpes either tbh.

yeah they didnt even talk about hpv which causes cancer, more instances of head and neck cancer than tobacco and alcohol combined

If your skin makes contact

yeah they didnt even talk about hpv which causes cancer, more instances of head and neck cancer than tobacco and alcohol combined

and all the parasites you can get from "eating ass", i hope all normies die of HIVHPV SUPER AIDS

At that point, I’d just mutilate my genitalia. It like Id ever get to use it.

So where's that [LifeFuel] tag, then?