Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i heard arcesel have roped rip

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i was browsing the forum until i saw users speaking about arceesel have roped so rip:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:. alot of users are losing their lives due to this fucked up world

It's sewers niggas shit posting probably

and Arescel is too busy slaying his harem of stacies at the moment to log in to .is and postmaxx

My admin roped too i guess

It's sewers niggas shit posting probably

and Arescel is too busy slaying his harem of stacies at the moment to log in to .is and postmaxx
oh because i couIdnt find his user:cryfeels:

Cope with the rope

no they said he roped
I can say [insert deleted user] roped and start a rumor too. Hearsay is not an evidence.
Going through sewers I believe @proudweeb started it as postmaxxing joke after he saw that he deleted his account, but others took it seriously.
Of course there is a chance that it might be for real and they are withholding evidence.
As I said before RIP if true but doesn't seem likely as of now.

The real Animecel2D roped as well, I’m just a friend of his taking care of his account

I can say [insert deleted user] roped and start a rumor too. Hearsay is not an evidence.
Going through sewers I believe @proudweeb started it as postmaxxing joke after he saw that he deleted his account, but others took it seriously.
Of course there is a chance that it might be for real and they are withholding evidence.
As I said before RIP if true but doesn't seem likely as of now.
yeah maybe he just deleted his acc