Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hear stories about drug addicts and convicts getting gfs all the time

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I keep hearing stories about so and so's boyfriend, how awful he is. This one is a junkie, that ones an addict. This other one is in prison now. His poor, poor GIRLFRIEND, how awful that must be.

They all have girlfriends.

Just now, I am hearing about this dudes brother in law, who is yet another lowlife scumbag, who is UNEMPLOYED, beats his gf, and verbally abuses her if she tries to withhold any of her money from him. Business as usual, I don't even get shocked by hearing this type of thing anymore, I hear it every day, it is the NORM IN LIFE, no matter what dipshit gaslighters tell you.

They all have girlfriends yet I and everyone on these forums are still alone.

Let that sink in. Low life trash are more valued by society than you. They're more valued biologically than you.

Remember, you're alone because of your personality.

Degenerate girls usually hang out with them not only for the bonnie and clyde effect but to get drugs themselves. Remember Bianca?

Chad junkie only

Just think how much of a turn off an upper tier becky would be, to many guys , if she was an addict or had a toxic personality. Yet foids do not give a single fuck about these things when chosing men

Degenerate girls usually hang out with them not only for the bonnie and clyde effect but to get drugs themselves. Remember Bianca?
No, I don't. Anyway, cope, they still get laid and you don't, that's the bottom line. Biology and society value them above you.

Also, all women are degenerate sluts, so that's further cope.

I can't believe 10000 years of human civilisation will be wiped out within a few years because we ave women rights.

i think i remember the story :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
wasnt the guy mentally ill or some shit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od33P3slnu8&t=684s

TLDW: so she was having a relationship with this dude then she told him she was fucking 9 other guys and using all of them for sex and drugs she started doing this at the age of 15 but age of consent is 18 hehe xd so he killed her also she used to blackmail dudes who hit on her and warned to report them to FBI ( cause she is a not legal) for money and drugs and some dude had enough of her bs and killed her and posted it on IG with the caption " you gotta find someone else to orbit you cucks" or smth

My moms current boyfriend is a unemployed drug dealer, who beats her up on a weekly basis. Oh and he still lives with his parents. But he's 6'3 and has a chadlite face. Once you're attractive to a foid, everything you do, no matter how pathetic it actually is, becomes interesting and cool to them.

They all have girlfriends.
They're more valued biologically than you.
Remember, you're alone because of your personality.
I know tall lanklets that do nothing but play video games, smoke weed and drink beer all day, and they all have girlfriends that they treat like a trash.

Remember, PERSONALITY inkwell!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od33P3slnu8&t=684s

TLDW: so she was having a relationship with this dude then she told him she was fucking 9 other guys and using all of them for sex and drugs she started doing this at the age of 15 but age of consent is 18 hehe xd so he killed her also she used to blackmail dudes who hit on her and warned to report them to FBI ( cause she is a not legal) for money and drugs and some dude had enough of her bs and killed her and posted it on IG with the caption " you gotta find someone else to orbit you cucks" or smth

based

My moms current boyfriend is a unemployed drug dealer, who beats her up on a weekly basis. Oh and he still lives with his parents. But he's 6'3 and has a chadlite face. Once you're attractive to a foid, everything you do, no matter how pathetic it actually is, becomes interesting and cool to them.
Yeah that's the most ridiculous part of it all, you can't lose if you're Chad, it doesn't matter what you do. Meanwhile normies will just keep moving the goalpost for us whenever we complain, which makes you wonder, why do anything at all? A lot of the guys who used to bully me are total losers and have kids, jfl.

I know tall lanklets that do nothing but play video games, smoke weed and drink beer all day, and they all have girlfriends that they treat like a trash.

Remember, PERSONALITY inkwell!
i knew this neet loser who played this mmorpg sometimes up to 15 hours a day and had a gf and even worse he lived in her house.life as chad is easy.just breathe and everything will come to you.

The times I was in mental hospital, there were also drug addicts, go figure. In group, some even admitted to SELLING their gf for drug money and they still came and visited them during visiting time, hugged them, kissed them, etc. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Even death row inmates have partners. They literally marry them on death row.

The times I was in mental hospital, there were also drug addicts, go figure. In group, some even admitted to SELLING their gf for drug money and they still came and visited them during visiting time, hugged them, kissed them, etc. :lul: :lul: :lul:
I hate women with every fiber in my body

most unemployed guys don't have a gf
must mental guys don't have a gf
etc

I'm sorry man. That's sickening.
My mother has a hobby of collecting orbiters. Even got chadfished once.

I can't believe 10000 years of human civilisation will be wiped out within a few years because we ave women rights.

There is still some R&D and private companies investing into new technologies as a failsafe but yeah for the average male there isn't really much of a need to innovate past earning money or fame. And it gets harder to innovate more advanced technology.

Sadly futurist copers aren't getting anywhere close to a superhuman utopia anytime soon. What really changed between the 90s and now compared to what people were expecting?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back