Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I haven't showered in weeks

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
There is no need to shower as a truecel when you have absolutely no life, why would I keep up with washing everyday if I'm never going to get laid? It's pointless to do when I can just ldar. It's not like I have to work or anything. As for my teeth, it's been months since I brushed them and they look fucking fossilized at this point. If you foids don't want to love me then I don't have to shower for you

Take a shower, nigga.

Dirty bastard :feelskek:

Clean teeth everyday or expect to pay tens of thousand$ later in age. Harmful microbe bacterium begin to grow back every 24 hrs.

Clean teeth everyday or expect to pay tens of thousand$ later in age. Harmful microbe bacterium begin to grow back every 24 hrs.
True, I’m just really fucking lazy unfortunately

I could not go without showering- I find showers relaxing & calming tbh. Plus I just hate feeling dirty.

Truecel trait: even incels tell you to shower
Unless if you use copious amounts of deodorant and/or perfume, you're doing yourself a huge disservice. Even when I was a kid with undiagnosed untreated ADHD I took a shower at least once a week brocel. Really it's for your own good.

I agree with some of the brocels above, normies & foids want us to look dirty and disheveled.

Unless if you use copious amounts of deodorant and/or perfume, you're doing yourself a huge disservice. Even when I was a kid with undiagnosed untreated ADHD I took a shower at least once a week brocel. Really it's for your own good.
Noted. I'm gonna miss my cum crusted pubes though

Bro at least every other day or every two days. Nigga don't be gross

As long as you don’t sweat or get dirty you should be fine, at the very least try a comfy bath while you eat tendies.

59171.jpg

shower is cucked comfy bath and sauna is based