Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have ZERO genetic potential. I am not fit to survive on my own. Frankly, foids should NOT mate with me.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Besides being a weak, small dick, low T and ugly truecel, I have failed in EVERY.SINGLE.THING I've ever tried in my life. I failed at school. I failed at getting a career. I failed at gym and developed health problems as a result. I failed at getting any job ever. And now I'm failing at learning art too.

I don't deserve to procreate. I don't deserve companionship, love, sex, etc. Women are right to be disgusted and repulsed by me. If a woman were to mistakenly procreate with me, it would mean absolute doom for her children and life.

Just kill me. End this miserable existence because I'm too much of a failure to kill myself. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:My dad is the only one who is forcefully keeping me alive. When he's gone, I will be forced to rope.

Last edited:
MOSHED 2022 12 31 20 57 34

dayum gif doesnt work

What is the point of doing anything, then?
Gratification is the point of doing things, but if you're giga genetic trash like me, there is no achievement so no hope of gratification.
Is there potentially a sliver of hope for good luck in the future, or is it continuously downhill till death?
Continuous downhill till death for subhumans.

If you had a Chad face then foids would ignore all that.

Besides being a weak, small dick, low T and ugly truecel, I have failed in EVERY.SINGLE.THING I've ever tried in my life. I failed at school. I failed at getting a career. I failed at gym and developed health problems as a result. I failed at getting any job ever. And now I'm failing at learning art too.

I don't deserve to procreate. I don't deserve companionship, love, sex, etc. Women are right to be disgusted and repulsed by me. If a woman were to mistakenly procreate with me, it would mean absolute doom for her children and life.

Just kill me. End this miserable existence because I'm too much of a failure to kill myself. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:My dad is the only one who is forcefully keeping me alive. When he's gone, I will be forced to rope.

You just figure out now that you shouldn't procreate?

the last thing i'd do is pass my genes on to some kid, it should be criminal

You just figure out now that you shouldn't procreate?
Figured it out a few years back after I gave up on everything and started LDARing, but there are times when I feel it more like right at this moment when I'm feeling like this life is not worth anything to me at all.
the last thing i'd do is pass my genes on to some kid, it should be criminal
Yes subhumans should NEVER breed.

Life is just about luck

If you had a Chad face then foids would ignore all that.
Well, I don't so...

Hell, like a lot of curries have good brow ridge and I don't even have that! My forehead is giga-recessed. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what are your stats? have you measured exactly how over it is for you?

How dare you. Poor @kretschmer will cry because of you. What have you done, you TERACHAD?

True. I always cope by thinking the genes of my imagined wife will override my incel genes. But let's be honest, the foids I would potentially get to procreate would be even more of a genetic disaster.

True. I always cope by thinking the genes of my imagined wife will override my incel genes. But let's be honest, the foids I would potentially get to procreate would be even more of a genetic disaster.
Yeah man, we lost. We wouldn't be here if our parents had accepted their own inceldom.

why do you hate yourself so much

Kill a normie in gta 5 first

don't blame yourself, you were brought here out of your own will
I wish my dad would arrange euthanasia for me but he refuses to do it.

Women are right to be disgusted and repulsed by me. If a woman were to mistakenly procreate with me, it would mean absolute doom for her children and life.
Final and ultimate blackpill.

I wish my dad would arrange euthanasia for me but he refuses to do it.
just keep coping, suicide guarantees your escape from your life but you won't know what happens when you die, it could be worse so hang on. It is for the best :cryfeels:

Just SEAmaxx they love effeminate white boys