Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have written the first chapter of my novel on lookism

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Just wanted to share my happiness with you. It's incredibly cathartic.

I remember having read on Inceltears once "the world doesn't need more young-adult fiction on lookism".

Fuck yeah it needs more. And I'll do my share of the work. It's time to destroy this taboo and exterminate lookism deniers. Truth and evolutionary psychology are on our side, the winds of history are with us if only we retain confidence in our experience and ideology.

Banned and burned in the future.

How long is it? How long do you plan the book to be?

Lifefuel for authorcels :feelsautistic:

I better get a signed copy when its complete!

Yassss slay queen
QLFD44NH 400x400

If all the incels in the World buy your book you will be a very Rich man.

The only solution to Lookism is brain body transplants. We need new bodies or the ability to genetically modify the ones we have.

I have thought of doing something similar myself, but university is too time consuming.

Do you mind sharing the first chapter? I'm very interested in what you wrote.

How much for it? You better post it on here for free boyo.

How is your surgery plan going on? I remember you created a post somewhere here and promised to update

Govts would ban it in the future.

Infinite scale of black

Spread the blackpill, I want the normies to stop denying the truth

I'm from the German speaking part of Switzerland, so I do understand some French, but probably not enough to give you constructive criticism lol.
I will give myself self-criticism: what I've written so far is too direct, I reveal the blackpill as soon as the first chapter... It's too opinionated, I need to be more subtle perhaps... Should re-read Houellebecq to see how the old master did it...

George Orwell already wrote a novel about how looks don't matter when you're trying to get pussy, because even in a dystopian future, girls still look to the inner beauty:
All chads around her were brainwashed morons who was gonna give her to the thoughtpolice the very moment she try to suck their dick, so no surprise.
Just be the only sane person in the totalitarian dystopia theory

The only solution to Lookism is brain body transplants. We need new bodies or the ability to genetically modify the ones we have.

Fuck yeah. That misguided fantasy of returning to "the old way" and forcing women into relationshits is such bullshit. She still isn't physically attracted to you and will still resent you, plus all the other problems that stem from those 2 things. Fuck "enforced monogamy". The winning solution is technical/surgical advancement and the right of every ugly man to get his deformities treated so they can finally become human beings.

Last edited:
Fontaine is my hero and my idol in life.

It's far harder than expected to continue.

A reason that so far, very few literature has been published on the subject is that it's hard... Extremely hard... To convey lookism into words without falling in the pitfalls of the pathetic, the obvious or the mundane.

I need to change the initial setting I think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back