Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have wasted away all the weekends this year and half of the year has passed away too

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
I THOUGHT THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT
NEW YEAR NEW ME
BUT I HAVEN'T DONE JACK SHIT
WAKE UP, GO TO UNI, COME BACK, LAY IN BED, DOOMSCROLL ON INTERNET, SLEEP , REPEAT

NO HOBBIES, NO FRIENDS, NOTHING TO SPEAK OFF

I LITERALLY WASTED ALL THE WEEKENDS OF THIS YEAR SLEEPING/LAYING IN BED WATCHING USELESS SHIT

AS OTHER FRIENDS IN MY UNIVERSITY ATTEND PARTIES(I M NOT INVITED) /GO HIKING (I AM NOT INVITED) AND PARTICIPATE IN HOBBIES(I AM A PROCASTINATING RETARD)

I HATE MY LIFE.

I KNOW I ONLY HAVE ONE LYF

YET I WASTE IT ON SHIET

Most people live uneventful lives if that is any consolation. Replace university with work, and that is the daily routine for a large number of people. Of course, they may also have friends to shoot the shit with occasionally, or they'll go do some paid activity to blow off some steam.

Did you enjoy your time spent procrastinating? If so, not something to feel guilty about. If you wish to change your routine a little, generic advice like finding some solitary copes is apt. Friends are hard to come by in isolation, so if you aren't interested in any shared activities then you'll have to find intrinsic value in whatever you choose to engage with.

I've wasted every single weekend in my life.

Giga cope.
Do you believe the contrary? A lot of people spend their time indoors, mainly online. Those that go out to restaurants, clubs, recreational activities - the minority (though a sizeable number). Having at least 1-2 close friends is somewhat common. They aren't living this high-flying life than many may suspect. May still mog the average basement dweller, but best to be realistic.

I THOUGHT THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT
NEW YEAR NEW ME
BUT I HAVEN'T DONE JACK SHIT
WAKE UP, GO TO UNI, COME BACK, LAY IN BED, DOOMSCROLL ON INTERNET, SLEEP , REPEAT

NO HOBBIES, NO FRIENDS, NOTHING TO SPEAK OFF

I LITERALLY WASTED ALL THE WEEKENDS OF THIS YEAR SLEEPING/LAYING IN BED WATCHING USELESS SHIT

AS OTHER FRIENDS IN MY UNIVERSITY ATTEND PARTIES(I M NOT INVITED) /GO HIKING (I AM NOT INVITED) AND PARTICIPATE IN HOBBIES(I AM A PROCASTINATING RETARD)

I HATE MY LIFE.

I KNOW I ONLY HAVE ONE LYF

YET I WASTE IT ON SHIET
Comfymaxxing during uni is worth it.

Fuck normies with their hobbies and parties, just enjoy being on your own. You can buy some nice food to cope.

They aren't living this high-flying life than many may suspect. May still mog the average basement dweller, but best to be realistic.
Really? You don't think normies go out every weekend? You think the bars clubs and restaurants are filled with chads and Stacey's and other 1 percenters? That's giga cope. Go outside and you'll see your avrage guy out with his friends in the city during the weekends and friday evenings.

Really? You don't think normies go out every weekend? You think the bars clubs and restaurants are filled with chads and Stacey's and other 1 percenters? That's giga cope. Go outside and you'll see your avrage guy out with his friends in the city during the weekends and friday evenings.
Clubs aren't solely filled with the top percenters, but that environment usually only benefits a certain type of person. What with growing isolation, most are choosing to spend their time indoors. There is obviously going to still be a number of people outside shopping, eating, and just chilling with friends; the "average guy" is but a vague term for a guy who isn't outstanding, just regular. Seeing a number of normal looking guys outside doesn't mean that the average guy in general is engaging in those activities or has access to a social circle.

Most people spend their time working, sleeping, eating - and if they have time they'll go out. Not exactly the most enjoyable of lifestyles. That is really just my point. Most surveys I've come across show that most prefer to stay in on the weeked, or simply don't have time to go out due to work demands. My point is that most people share a similar lifestyle to OP, which appears to be backed by the little data that exists on this subject.

Clubs aren't solely filled with the top percenters, but that environment usually only benefits a certain type of person.
That's a whole different conversation.
Seeing a number of normal looking guys outside doesn't mean that the average guy in general is engaging in those activities or has access to a social circle.
You believe the avrage guy doesn't have a social circle? I understand that loneliness is on the rise especially when we are talking about men but I don't think most men are hermits.

Most people spend their time working, sleeping, eating - and if they have time they'll go out. Not exactly the most enjoyable of lifestyles. That is really just my point. Most surveys I've come across show that most prefer to stay in on the weeked, or simply don't have time to go out due to work demands. My point is that most people share a similar lifestyle to OP, which appears to be backed by the little data that exists on this subject.
I generally agree with this. People definitely have less free time and are stuck wageslaving their lives away. I still do think the average guy wants to go to a bar with his friends after a week of waging and I think most guys have the social circle to do that. You have to be a proper mental case/incel to not be able to have friends.

Don't feel guilty because you 'wasted' your weekends. Why? You gonna go to club and get head (if simpcurity lets you in)?

If you listened to best techno anthems, played GOAT games, read interesting stories on internet, you did what you could.

You didn't participate in normal activities, but that wasn't your fault (if you are truly ugly and short). Normies try to gaslight every isolated man for his state, because they watched too much bs about self-improvement.

That's a whole different conversation.
That environment benefits a certain type of person, who can most likely score anywhere they go. Clubs aren't everyone's cup of tea.

I guess the point is that, regardless of whether they enjoy the experience or not, they still have people to go with - unlike those in our predicament. They are also probably more suited to that environment that those of us who live isolated lives/avoidant.

You believe the avrage guy doesn't have a social circle? I understand that loneliness is on the rise especially when we are talking about men but I don't think most men are hermits.
Hm. This is tricky. Internet bubbles vs the outside world. The internet would have you believe everyone is a shut-in tech worker, but looking outside shows that seemingly regular people still are the majority. With that, I don't think most men are hermits, but a growing number are increasingly losing out on social interactions in their formative years, detrimentally impacting their teenage/adult lives. It's easier now than ever to isolate yourself and live in your own world (either fully or partially).

The average guy apparently has anywhere from 2-6 close friends. Perhaps this average person is so out of reach that I cannot envisage them properly. Your view is more realistic, mine more influenced by the internet. Most men aren't hermits or even approaching that level of isolation, as you alluded to.

I generally agree with this. People definitely have less free time and are stuck wageslaving their lives away. I still do think the average guy wants to go to a bar with his friends after a week of waging and I think most guys have the social circle to do that. You have to be a proper mental case/incel to not be able to have friends.
Yeah, you are right. I need to touch grass :feelskek:

I still stand by the statement that most people aren't living amazing lives, as the average life by definition isn't amazing. But they are probably more fulfilled than your average NEET/loner/incel, as they still have access to things that satisfy their base needs as a human (validation, social interaction, etcetera).

I still stand by the statement that most people aren't living amazing lives, as the average life by definition isn't amazing. But they are probably more fulfilled than your average NEET/loner/incel, as they still have access to things that satisfy their base needs as a human (validation, social interaction, etcetera).
Amazing lives are unfortunately chad only.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back