Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have wanted to fuck manic pixie dream girls like Harley Quinn since I was eight years old

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

my feelings have not changed, but I would probably be a much happier person if this one teen negress who babysat me would've just ascended me then

He should've fucked her with his big shota dick

I always wanted a manic pixie dream girl like Ruby Sparks.

state of feminist themed shows

What an annoying whore

>TFW NO CLOWPILLED SERIAL KILLER GF FOR MY RECESSED JAW AND MANLET HEIGHT

Fuckin gay. Woman dominating you? Why not instead beat her to death

Fuckin gay. Woman dominating you? Why not instead beat her to death
because I feel so consistently secure in my masculinity that I feel inherently superior to women and the concept of one being strong enough to lead me is fresh and exciting

beating a woman to death would not be a challenge since they are physically inferior to us, how does that challenge me as a man?

because I feel so consistently secure in my masculinity that I feel inherently superior to women and the concept of one being strong enough to lead me is fresh and exciting

beating a woman to death would not be a challenge since they are physically inferior to us, how does that challenge me as a man?
Okay then go fight Mike Tyson to face challange. Your shit thinking got whores think they can say crap to men and when I hit them I got problems with the law. Fuckin cuck. Let whores do everything since you can't fight them because you moron and other men claim you can't fight them. Women are top piece of shit in this world and after them are normies.

Okay then go fight Mike Tyson to face challange. Your shit thinking got whores think they can say crap to men and when I hit them I got problems with the law.
Just because I'm not interested in assaulting women doesn't mean I'm going to white knight for them when I see a guy hit them.
I don't know the context - it's possible she hit him first and I missed it and he's just defending himself.

Fuckin cuck. Let whores do everything since you can't fight them
I didn't say I can't fight them - I'm just not out to start fights because I don't see the purpose in it.
I could probably fight in self defense, so long as my instincts of self-preservation blinded me to my fear of a dozen white knights rushing in to curb stomp me.

because you moron and other men claim you can't fight them. Women are top piece of shit in this world and after them are normies.
You asked 'why not beat her to death'.

There's a difference between fighting someone and beating them to death.

It is possible to be capable of fighting women who attack you, but not initiating beatings on them without just cause.

Maybe I'm unclear what context you're talking about - when would you want to beat a woman to death?

an annoying accent or her giving me a disapproving look doesn't seem like a valid reason bro
guys do that shit all the time and I don't try to murder them for it

Just because I'm not interested in assaulting women doesn't mean I'm going to white knight for them when I see a guy hit them.
I don't know the context - it's possible she hit him first and I missed it and he's just defending himself.

I didn't say I can't fight them - I'm just not out to start fights because I don't see the purpose in it.
I could probably fight in self defense, so long as my instincts of self-preservation blinded me to my fear of a dozen white knights rushing in to curb stomp me.

You asked 'why not beat her to death'.

There's a difference between fighting someone and beating them to death.

It is possible to be capable of fighting women who attack you, but not initiating beatings on them without just cause.

Maybe I'm unclear what context you're talking about - when would you want to beat a woman to death?

View attachment 657400

an annoying accent or her giving me a disapproving look doesn't seem like a valid reason bro
guys do that shit all the time and I don't try to murder them for it
because I hate people who don't respect me and I want to rule over them just like they want to rule over me and toilets are always like that

I don't respect you.
Do you want to rule over me?
Sounds kinda gay ngl

Not always, but increasingly so due to the influence of feminism.
yeah I want to fuckin kill you fuck off piece of shit

Harley Quinn is the staple of every whore tbh.
Just because a lot of low-class sluts have tried to appropriate her doesn't mean she doesn't have redeeming qualities as a char.
I mean fuck you have trannies appropriating wonder woman, so I can't want to fuck wonder woman now?
Not gonna let them steal my culture, that'd be pathetic.