Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have trouble doing basic arithmetic, short term memory issues, can't retain motor skills.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
★★★
Other than dreams I can't visualize images in my head at all or think out logical problems. I have a lot of difficulty with math even basic transactions counting smaller bills, I would be the type to get potentially ripped off if someone tried shorting me. I have really shit slow inaccurate reflexes I found it impossible to do those rehabilitation exercises where you spin one finger clockwise the other counter clockwise I find tying knots or wrapping cables hard, can't remember shit in general and need timers and calendar marks for everything. When I did try to cope and channel my energy into normie shit like fps games and let me tell you I had been basically no lifeing the fucking things for about three years 24/7 through middle and high school I barely improved or could make it above anything but a near negative kd. I'm low IQ in general (84) the zone where you aren't drooling from the mouth but know you are less competent than everyone else and can't name a single thing I've ever had come easy or been talented at.

If you to try and retain things, give up.

Accept it that your low iq

Are you suffering? Do you believe your suffering would be worsened or lessened if you were more intelligent?

Are you suffering? Do you believe your suffering would be worsened or lessened if you were more intelligent?
No but having at least average or a bit above is necessary if you want to have nicer non labor slave jobs, as for inceldom it might make it even worse. Though it would be a worthwhile trade to me some kind of prestige and solid money stemcelling for example would be good.

No but having at least average or a bit above is necessary if you want to have nicer non labor slave jobs, as for inceldom it might make it even worse. Though it would be a worthwhile trade to me some kind of prestige and solid money stemcelling for example would be good.
Monetary issues aside, would you enjoy life more with higher intelligence?

Monetary issues aside, would you enjoy life more with higher intelligence?
I mean no probably not because its a stat that helps with that very real aspect of life its not a novelty.

I think you're wrong.
Well agree to disagree then because we don't live in a completely fair utopia paradise with billions in neetbux. It's a tool in life and a pretty substantial one given the chance I would take looks height or wealth of course but just isn't how it is, these pseudo intellectual takes are odd and normies love falling back on opinions like that to illlegitamize any complaints from people who don't have the luxury to do so.

Well agree to disagree then because we don't live in a completely fair utopia paradise with billions in neetbux. It's a tool in life and a pretty substantial one given the chance I would take looks height or wealth of course but just isn't how it is, these pseudo intellectual takes are odd and normies love falling back on opinions like that to illlegitamize any complaints from people who don't have the luxury to do so.
Why are you thinking about money again? If you were more intelligent you would be able to enjoy life to fuller capacities through understanding the breadth and scope of experience. That's what I meant. Money is the source of great happiness, however, intelligence is not the best predictor of wealth and status. Many geniuses wallow in destitution while simpletons revel in extravagance.

Last edited:
If you were more intelligent you would be able to enjoy life to fuller capacities through understanding the breadth and scope of experience.
I'm thinking about money because that's how society and my welfare works if it didn't matter neither would any kind of advantage this reads like something from buzzfeed. Intelligence correlates with wealth status not so much. How many genuine geniuses live in extreme poverty in a first world developed country?

How many genuine geniuses live in extreme poverty in a first world developed country?
Extreme poverty? Very few, but itinerant hobos come from all paths of life. I watched an interview with a homeless man before and he seemed very intelligent. I think he was a banker prior to losing it all thanks to some capricious woman.

Same I’m so low IQ it’s ridiculous and makes me wanna blow my head off with a shotgun :feelsrope: