Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i have to live with pulverising regret every day

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
i know half of you faggots can not relate because you seem shameless and don't think you have ever made any atrocious decisions, but for those of you who do this will hit home. i can't even heap most of my problems on jews or foids anymore because i see i have seldom tried at anything on top of being a low iq gullible retard. i have had dreams where i was back at school playing on the oval at lunch time which is profound because when i left school 7 years ago it was a moment of relief like i have never felt before. i would go back and endure the teasing (or better, fight back) just so i could start over again and not make the same terrible decisions. i could have even had at least the slightest chance with myoneitis if this happened. this is all just a fantasy though so i can't do shit except lament that i have zero past or future. i can't fathom how much time i have wasted on pointless shit

@Ricordanza

one day it ll end

dg-aspinal-53.jpg

Even if you were given the choice, it would end up the same with your physical unattractiveness; the most you would get is some handholding with your oneitis in elementary/middle, at best, until she becomes the same as any other foid now. :feelsjuice:

i know half of you faggots can not relate because you seem shameless and don't think you have ever made any atrocious decisions, but for those of you who do this will hit home. i can't even heap most of my problems on jews or foids anymore because i see i have seldom tried at anything on top of being a low iq gullible retard. i have had dreams where i was back at school playing on the oval at lunch time which is profound because when i left school 7 years ago it was a moment of relief like i have never felt before. i would go back and endure the teasing (or better, fight back) just so i could start over again and not make the same terrible decisions. i could have even had at least the slightest chance with myoneitis if this happened. this is all just a fantasy though so i can't do shit except lament that i have zero past or future. i can't fathom how much time i have wasted on pointless shit

@Ricordanza
Yesterday night I had a dream I was with 2 of my friends from hs and we were goofing around having fun like the good old days. I can't believe it's been 4 years.

You know the worst part is I got a call from them a few months ago and I acted like an autist again so they didn't bother contacting me again. I wish I could uninstall this blackpill bullshit from my head

Yesterday night I had a dream I was with 2 of my friends from hs and we were goofing around having fun like the good old days. I can't believe it's been 4 years.

You know the worst part is I got a call from them a few months ago and I acted like an autist again so they didn't bother contacting me again. I wish I could uninstall this blackpill bullshit from my head
at least they took the initiative to contact you. mine have not taken to acknowledge my existence

one day it ll end
only if i kms

at least they took the initiative to contact you. mine have not taken to acknowledge my existence

only if i kms
Whats the point of obsessing over things you cannot change

Smart! How old are you?
This is slowly dawning on me as well, part of the reason I regret so much of the past couple of years is I spent myself fixated on unchangeable factors instead or working from the base with what I already have, and it's a struggle cause i keep getting brutal reminders every day

People are Shit and Love to Gaslight ugly / desperate Man . If you where a chadlite or Woman you wouldnt be Here.

Its Not your fault remember that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back