Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to lie and say English isn't my first language.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
It's literally the only way I can excuse my inability to answer a very simple question after it's been asked 3 times in a row.

If they ask where I'm from I'll just say I'm from Romania.

I don't even have to lie people already think I'm from another country the second they hear my voice

Ryo Hazuki said:
It's literally the only way I can excuse my inability to answer a very simple question after it's been asked 3 times in a row.

If they ask where I'm from I'll just say I'm from Romania.

If you really think that your IQ puts you in the realm of mental retardation: Do you prefer the company of /conversation with low IQ folks and the discourse culture and social dynamics among them?

IKTF, il have to start lying that im from US/UK since my native vocabulary is piss poor and also im out of touch with local culture...

Are you really from Romania? Because I am too, and I live in America.

modus_coperandi said:
Do you prefer the company of /conversation with low IQ folks and the discourse culture and social dynamics among them?

Absolutely.

frozenfire said:
Are you really from Romania? Because I am too, and I live in America.

No but I don't think most Americans would be able to tell I'm not Romanian. I'm not even of Romanian descent.

I've been to Romania though, and I stood out as a foreigner to everyone. I've met Russians that have told me I could pass as an ethnic russian, but I pick Romanian because what are the odds I'll meet someone in America who speaks Romanian?

Ryo Hazuki said:
No but I don't think most Americans would be able to tell I'm not Romanian. I'm not even of Romanian descent.

I've been to Romania though, and I stood out as a foreigner to everyone. I've met Russians that have told me I could pass as an ethnic russian, but I pick Romanian because what are the odds I'll meet someone in America who speaks Romanian?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Americans

>tfw have to say "excuse me" twice because you're a retard and need more time to process a simple question

BedTundy said:
>tfw have to say "excuse me" twice because you're a retard and need more time to process a simple question

Shouldn't have traded all your IQ points for looks points, stay above 70

It'd be easier to say you speak some more obscure language as native tongue , like say Romansh or Ladin.

Why you can't answer the questions? is it because of the social retardation?

VLÖ said:
It'd be easier to say you speak some more obscure language as native tongue , like say Romansh or Ladin.

Most Americans will probably ask more about it cause they won't know it

Anglo-Saxon said:
Most Americans will probably ask more about it cause they won't know it

True, but the likelihood of meeting someone who actually speaks it is much smaller.

I wish i knew french or some shit so I could ignore cucks when they spoke to me.

Do you suffer from some kind of mental retardation?

Don't use my country as a defense of your inability to communicate efficiently.

MubarakTheCoper said:
Why you can't answer the questions? is it because of the social retardation?

I'm not socially retarded, just plain old dumb.

I don't get it.
What causes your inbility to answer such a "very simple question"?
And what question are you referring to?

IKTF, il have to start lying that im from US/UK since my native vocabulary is piss poor and also im out of touch with local culture...
what country are you from?

I'm the opposite. People treat me a lot better if I lie and say I'm from the med.