Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have to goto a normie party today

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Shark Stopped By
★★★★★
How do i counter bluepill arguments as they probably will come up when they ask about woman, Should i just say i got no pussy because im ugly? What should i reply with? Or should i reply, If you had me earlier i might have been normal, My parents are gonna be there too JFL

Bomb the place (in minecraft)

Tell them to look over thERe and run away

Seriously though, I don't know, I just told my mother honestly that I can't talk to people and all I've gotten in my life is negative reinforcement from women for the most part.

mogs me because goes to parties

How do i counter bluepill arguments as they probably will come up when they ask about woman, Should i just say i got no pussy because im ugly? What should i reply with? Or should i reply, If you had me earlier i might have been normal, My parents are gonna be there too JFL
just eat all the food and dont talk to anyone kek

Probably a boomer party if parents are invited, just get 2 drinks and leave

just eat all the food and dont talk to anyone kek
Most based advice in this section, But my mom will usually get pissy if i dont hold atleadt one convo so i gotta find something to talk about that they can talk loud and long so i get time to eat between every uninteresting convo.

no party for your social anxiety