Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have to go to the urologist for peyrone’s disease

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Veteran
★★★
Honestly I have no idea why I have this thing. It could be related to masturbation but I have never masturbated excessively. More likely I injured myself during sleep. Basically my penis is curved to the right especially during an erection and there is a lump under the skin on the left side.
It’s brutal that the first person to see and touch my dick will be a boomer guy.

This thing causes erectile dysfunction and painful erections and isn’t reversible in most cases unless you get surgery that could damage your dick forever and even if it goes ok you still lose length and girth. Even if I was a chad in this situation it would be pretty brutal.

Peyrone's disease is genetic. Any curvature is also genetic.

Born to be a loser. @BornToLose

never began for diseased penis cels

never began for diseased penis cels

Hypospadias:

arm-png.583912

Indeed, a very truthful quote. Unplanned, I was the child of an ectopic pregnancy that resolved itself spontaneously.

Sadly, I was born with GI anomalies and hypospadias(They are known to occur together).

Anorectal Malformation/Hypospadias

Peyrone's disease is genetic. Any curvature is also genetic.
That does not mean I was born with it or it appeared from thin air, maybe I was predisposed to it, though nobody has it in family

Why did you look up this post only to post this misinformation?

That does not mean I was born with it or it appeared from thin air, maybe I was predisposed to it, though nobody has it in family
It doesn't actually matter if nobody has it, as long as it is in their DNA, it has the potential to be expressed in someone. Epigenetics also play a big role probably.

Ive had it ever since I can remmeber. Erections and ejaculation (and the next 6 to 12 hours) always make my dick and area around it hurt.

Wasn't until my mid 20s I realized this isn't normal.