Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have to go to a wedding tonight

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
This is suicide fuel to the fullest again. Its not a wedding like you americans think (TeeHee). Aramaic People celebrate wedding different. There will be around 300 - 600 People. The wedding takes place in a big hall. Of the 300 - 600 people, maybe i know only 10 people. Its always like that. They are getting so emotional when it comes to wedding. (JFL at aramaic People)... I will be sitting there alone and watching all the chads and staycies have fun. Fucking weddings. I bet the bride is even a slut and the bridegroom a cuck. The wedding goes from 6 PM to 3 AM. Oh fuck i have to listen to the shitty aramaic music again like this

Whats stopping you from calling in sick or just not going period?

Fellas...
Pass the rope.

Whats stopping you from calling in sick or just not going period?

Im going with my family. Even if someone with a gun shoot you in the stomach they just force you to go

I feel bad for every cuck that still decides that marrying is a good idea in 2018.

Don’t do it man, try to get out somehow. Weddings are absolute suifuel. I went to one 10 years ago and legit almost roped afterwards.

If you end up having to go, just get shitfaced early in and pass out in a corner somewhere.