Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to go to a family reunion but i dont want to go

D

Deathnic

Greycel
My family wants me to go to a family reunion but when I go nobody tries to get to know me or try to reach out to me they just awkwardly move away from me

But they'll try to force me
Tell them you have your humans rights and that you will call the police on them if they continue to force you.

Say no. Get used to being alone if you're ugly and awkward

But I don't want to disappoint them
Lie that day that you have stomach problems and diarrhea. Your parents are not your owners because you're not an dog.

What do they do if you try talking with them?

You are a disgusting subhuman incel, so ugly that foids don't want your subhuman genetics - family gatherings are meaningless.

I know that feeling, all of my family members think I'm a weirdo so they just act like I don't exist

But I don't want to disappoint them
Do you really think they give a shit about you? Probably not, right? So stop giving a shit about disappointing them and live your life.

Just say you don’t feel like it

When I’m at gatherings like this I end up just sitting off to the side alone. Even when I try to talk a bit the conversations go no where and they end up ignoring me as usual. Worst part is I see other people that aren’t social butterflies but are still generally liked and included. Some people are just meant to be alone. :feelsrope:

Try to ascend with one of your female cousins.

When I’m at gatherings like this I end up just sitting off to the side alone. Even when I try to talk a bit the conversations go no where and they end up ignoring me as usual. Worst part is I see other people that aren’t social butterflies but are still generally liked and included. Some people are just meant to be alone. :feelsrope:
I'm at the reunion in the public bathroom hiding from social interaction so yeah I feel you