Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have to get updated drivers license photo taken

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I was 17 in my current one and now I'm 27, where I live you have to get it signed by a doctor, police officer or priest, I don't even want to look at the photo until it is put on my license in lower resolution.

Priest? JFL with Ireland where religious figures are still part of government bureaucracy

I had to give a photo to my university for the student card. I legit went suicidal for 3 days or so.

As much as I lack happiness in life I still almost never have those kinds of extremely depressive thoughts. But that did it. All that time and effort looksmaxxing and I still look repulsive.

It's when I look at a picture of myself that suddenly everything makes sense, no wonder I've never received any indicator of interest in my life. I'm surprised people aren't hostile 24/7 against me.

its over for glassescels, since if they have glasses they need to wear them on their driver license photo.
Can't eye froud

I had to give a photo to my university for the student card. I legit went suicidal for 3 days or so.

As much as I lack happiness in life I still almost never have those kinds of extremely depressive thoughts. But that did it. All that time and effort looksmaxxing and I still look repulsive.

It's when I look at a picture of myself that suddenly everything makes sense, no wonder I've never received any indicator of interest in my life. I'm surprised people aren't hostile 24/7 against me.
Exactly, whenever i have my photo taken its instant suifuel

how ugly are you?

wtf is this brag thread

how ugly are you?
Ok jaw and chin area but everything else sucks. Very asymmetric (extreme case of nasal deviation, worse than 90% of the images on google), bad skin (not acne just the skin quality), meh eye region, norwooding at the temples, asymmetric hairline etc.

Ok jaw and chin area but everything else sucks. Very asymmetric (extreme case of nasal deviation, worse than 90% of the images on google), bad skin (not acne just the skin quality), meh eye region, norwooding at the temples, asymmetric hairline etc.

It's over.

At least you have driver license

It's over.
I also forgot to say everyone on my moms side has an insanely bad submental region (and they're all very skinny). I'm lean year around, and even at my leanest with a 6pack I still look fat under my chin because of that submental region. It's a curse.

Though recently I figured out a way to pretty much completely mask it with my beard (just let it grow longer and thicker at the chin, hides it legit well). I can't even begin to imagine having to live a life where I couldn't mask it with a beard.

@LastGerman driver license pill yet again

@LastGerman driver license pill yet again

People will still deny this, yet again, just look at other comments here. Also people still brought up what car they drive quite briefly and if they do not have a car, they lay emphasis on that they at least have a driver licence.
This is why I siad multiple times right now, that you at least need to have a driver licence as a grown up man. Every female will mogg you if you do not have one.

I don't even want to look at the photo
I was a fatcel when I had to update mine. I look away when I need to pull it out, and I keep the card turned around in my wallet :feelsbadman: