Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have the worst luck

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
I don’t get how I ended up here. Both of my parents are normie whites. Like fuck where did my incel genes even come from. I was also forced to play sports in my childhood and didn’t have any bad habits like mouthbreathing. BUT STILL recessed chin and jaw and a long shitty gross disgusting horse face. if i see a chad evER brag about his “luck” basically it’s going down

BUT STILL recessed chin and jaw
maybe from your grandmother. I got my recessed lower third from my mom and she got it from her mom (my grandmother).

Many genes that result in phenotypes attractive in females are repulsive in males.

Shyness is one example.
Feminine rounded face is another.

Just look at the disparity in desirability between Asian males and Asian foids. Or black males and black foids.

Also you could've got your face deformed by too soft a diet (baby formula, instead of chewy meat and vegetables), ou chronic mouthbreathing, or undernourishment.

Last edited:
Many genes that result in phenotypes attractive in females are repulsive in males.

Shyness is one example.
Feminine rounded face is another.

Just look at the disparity in desirability between Asian males and Asian foids. Or black males and black foids.

Also you could've got your face deformed by too soft a diet (baby formula, instead of chewy meat and vegetables), ou chronic mouthbreathing, or undernourishment.
I had a decent diet as a kid i used to eat a lot of fish and generally anything so I definrtly wasn’t malnourished. Again I was never mouthbreathing either and I played sports. I was a chad in middle school if anything because of that. But after that in high school and during puberty everyone grew facially apart from me. My head rn is shaped like a pill and my mid face is long so i like like a horse. Maybe I have some kind of genetic mutation problem that is not discovered atm because this makes no sense. I should have been a chad with my good habits as a kid. OR AT LEAST NORMIE but I look like a man child literally since my head did not develop.

bro my father and mother are 7, grandfather 7, grandmother 8, uncle 8, aunt 8, and i am 4/10. I literally combined all negatives of both my parents, and left out all positives. brutal
Same, my mom has blue eyes and my dad has green and I got very dark brown eyes. Idek I might be adopted at this point

bro my father and mother are 7, grandfather 7, grandmother 8, uncle 8, aunt 8, and i am 4/10. I literally combined all negatives of both my parents, and left out all positives. brutal
Genetic recombination is indeed brutal.