Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have the smallest wrists on this forum

Build good arms in the gym and you’ll be fine. Good vascularity in the forearms too.

Whats so brutal for your wrist/forearms is that I don't think gymcelling will help much, the muscle insertion is too high, mine is at least at least a little low and with that you can create an effect of the rest of your arm looking bigger due to small wrists but with that its just over sadly, unless the picture does not represent your muscle insertions correctly due to something like lighting/angle etc. but i doubt it.
I don’t think I can really do much with my forearms but idk what you mean by muscle insertions like upper arm muscles & stuff or frame?
Mine are smaller looking from a similar angle

I don’t think I can really do much with my forearms but idk what you mean by muscle insertions like upper arm muscles & stuff or frame?

Mine are smaller looking from a similar angle
Not possible

Not possible

Muscle insertions are just another part of the genetic lottery, lower muscle insertions means more potential for growth and it looks better, a high muscle insertion just looks shit.

The red line represents my estimation of where your muscle growth potential seems to end on your forearm, beyond the tip of that line you can not really make an improvement for it to look much better.
You will have muscle insertions on your upper arm like biceps and triceps but for your forearms specifically here I am discussing.
The green line is more of an estimation of my muscle insertion, I am still wristcel but I can make improvements closer to my wrist which looks better.

Muscle insertions are just another part of the genetic lottery, lower muscle insertions means more potential for growth and it looks better, a high muscle insertion just looks shit.
View attachment 940906
The red line represents my estimation of where your muscle growth potential seems to end on your forearm, beyond the tip of that line you can not really make an improvement for it to look much better.
You will have muscle insertions on your upper arm like biceps and triceps but for your forearms specifically here I am discussing.
The green line is more of an estimation of my muscle insertion, I am still wristcel but I can make improvements closer to my wrist which looks better.
Ah I c. Yea my forearms haven’t improved at all compared to my upper arms. It’s really just genetic pretty much.
Your arm is bigger than ours
No.

Ah I c. Yea my forearms haven’t improved at all compared to my upper arms. It’s really just genetic pretty much.
Yeah it just really fucking sucks its just going to be genetic, all you can do is wear long sleeves wherever possible.

A small wrist and bad muscle insertion at forearm, that is a double whammy lowroll on the genetic lottery that is just going to look like shit, if you had a bigger wirst and bone structure but shit muscle insertions that would at least look better.

Mine are smaller try again

Its over buddyboyo

twig arms and wrists, I have starved myself for 10 months now and I will see how far I can go

Last edited:
I get wristmogged by women all the time. Mine are 6.5 inch , yet frpm my pov look no different than yours jfl , maybe height difference

I get wristmogged by women all the time. Mine are 6.5 inch , yet frpm my pov look no different than yours jfl , maybe height difference
I think mine are 5.25 - 5.5 tbh I get wrist mogged by 100% of men and 98-99% of foids

Nigga start doing some farmer carries. Get that up to like 120lbs

Unfortunately wrists are a joint connector bone and can't be grown or anything but definitely do gymaxx your biceps and forearms, they'll make your wrists appear bigger by comparison

My weight is that much
Nigga what I'm saying is to do this exercise. Do this until you can carry dumbbells like 90lbs in each hand. This will work out your whole body. Do exercises that work the whole body like squats, pullups, pushups

Attachments

• Dumbbell-farmers-walk-2.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 8
Do exercises that work the whole body like squats, pullups, pushups
I trialed milit style for 6 moths and it just gave me a tone chest no weight gain and when I flex a decent muscle comes on my body

I trialed milit style for 6 moths and it just gave me a tone chest no weight gain and when I flex a decent muscle comes on my body
Its over. Eluid Kipchoge maxxx

I’ve yet to measure my wrist but it’s probably smaller than average

@Whitefeminineboy

Damn. Mine Are similiar but a bit bigger