Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have the power to make women cross the street.

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Man fuuuuuuuck this shiiiit. I have the power to make women cross the street when they see me. JUST GO OUTSIDE BRO
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I've walked my dog out and a bitch(I hope she die from cancer) came out fresh from her building with her dog and she come in my way. When she saw me she went back into the building and she went to the back exit and she went around the block to avoid me. I stayed there and I've saw her going to the back door of the building. After I passed that street. I stayed to confirm my suspicion and I saw that bitch going on that street that I already passed. That bitch avoided me. My dog is small like a chihuahua. He's bischon maltese mini toy.

If I were a Chad she would have blow me on the spot.

Bitches always avoided me.

based and maddspilled

women always feel like they're going to get raped

women always feel like they're going to get raped
I have another story.
My mom has a female friend and she came up in visit and the dog always came to my mom to lick her between her legs. My mom freaked out and she didn't said anything. I looked at my mom and mom at me and we know what is going on. My mom told me(water is wet) "This bitch trained her dog to lick her down there"

I have another story.
My mom has a female friend and she came up in visit and the dog always came to my mom to lick her between her legs. My mom freaked out and she didn't said anything. I looked at my mom and mom at me and we know what is going on. My mom told me(water is wet) "This bitch trained her dog to lick her down there"
dogpilled again
Follow

Think of it in a good way, make 'em move.

Superhero type shit innit blud