Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have such an infant midface, holy fuaaaark...

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I measured now several times and i always get something very similar to 1.26 ( measured from center of pupils and their distance : center of pupils to upper lip). I saw a video which said ideal ratio shoul be something like 1.03. I dont really know if its bad or good. Orthotropics says, horizontal growth improves faces. tbh

Bump... need answers.

DestroyedLife, a 14 yo on an incel forum whose 99% of threads are about his midface and whether the measurement is 1.26 or 1.30. Dude no one gives a fuck about a 14 yo's midface. Get off this forum and come back when you're 18 and have approached women.

DestroyedLife, a 14 yo on an incel forum whose 99% of threads are about his midface and whether the measurement is 1.26 or 1.30. Dude no one gives a fuck about a 14 yo's midface. Get off this forum and come back when you're 18 and have approached women.

Sadfully iam 25. tbh Dont try to troll me with this shit everytime, it gets boring. tbh

Get midface extension surgery brah.

Atleast you have an compact midface

Once again: Go on TRT