Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have stopped caring about anything

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I don't care about what happens anymore. I know this world doesn't have too long to stand anyway. Now I'm a small pudgey dragon due to PATHS overload. Im smoking weed rn to post on .is it's pretty nice. Fuck humans though. Always remember that.

You will feel different tomorrow
I've been told that since last week. Nothing is different besides I shit more

I don't care about what happens anymore. I know this world doesn't have too long to stand anyway.
We can neither redeem ourselves nor other people so no other option besides giving up. What you inherit is what you have to run with throughout your life. We can't transcend our circumstances.

We can neither redeem ourselves nor other people so no other option besides giving up. What you inherit is what you have to run with throughout your life. We can't transcend our circumstances.
In PATHS rn currently looking at a reality where I fuck big booty latinas. That place is based as it doesn't discriminate short men

Based and apathypilled.

:society:jokermaxxing?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back