Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have spicphobia

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
they stare aggressively at you if you're a manlet. they laugh and talk shit about you if you arent a spic. they have cartels that brutally slaughter their enemies that I watched at gore sites. of all the races it was really only spics that sent shivers down my spine. I hate living in spic-majority areas. I have met friendly and kind spics but the bad aggressive ones come up just as frequently unfortunately. but to the kinder and more civilized spiccels I pray for your safety on dealing with spic cartels

yeah thats just noticing patterns and avoiding dangerous situations. Same reason why people still avoid niggers and nigger areas (white flight) despite all the anti-racism jew propaganda.

They commit the most rape per capita and are immoral and imbecilic. The US would not suffer in anyway if all of them vanish (along with nigs)

perfectly normal

It always confused me why liberal women want more immigration. they do realize that ethnics are way more brutal and fucked up towards women than whites right?

I thought black people liked spics.

I thought black people liked spics.
im a curryman not black. and yeah ik its ironic for me as a curry to hate spics for being predators but a good amount of curries are atleast high inhib enough to actually do anything dangerous to others apart from just staring creepily and smelling bad

Aren't most spics manlets as well.

they stare aggressively at you if you're a manlet. they laugh and talk shit about you if you arent a spic. they have cartels that brutally slaughter their enemies that I watched at gore sites. of all the races it was really only spics that sent shivers down my spine. I hate living in spic-majority areas. I have met friendly and kind spics but the bad aggressive ones come up just as frequently unfortunately. but to the kinder and more civilized spiccels I pray for your safety on dealing with spic cartels
Only spics with high white ancestry act civilised, mostly tbh but there are exceptions

understandable.