Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have something against chadlites and chads OUT OF PRINCIPLE

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
- chadlites and chads don't even know we, let alone this forum, exist

- I envy them so much I get angry and sad, especially when seeing them with a stacylite or stacy gf

-there's a 4'11" insta/influencer, she has a 7/10 face and she'd pic ASSHOLE CHADLITE, not me, who's a much better person than every chadlite and chat out there, but I'm a 1/10. So a asshole attractive chad is worth more than a kind subhuman?!

- they play life on tutorial or amateur mode, while I need to play on "World class", while actually being an amateur

- females only fall for him because he looks good, "muH LoVe"

- chadlites and chads are treated better in and by society compared to ugly men

- they have to not invest any time or very little time to get BIG RESULTS, while ugly men can put an infinite amount of resources and time into being nice and improving themselves (red pilled!), and get ZERO results

Last edited:
THINK ABOUT IT: CHADLITES AND CHADS ARE ENJOYING THEIR LIVES NOW, WHILE THE REAL FOREVER KHHV ROT

It's the way the world works, just let midget whores make love to chad and wonder why their son is struggling.

i don't really have enough mental strenght to keep thinking about chads and chadlites and keep hating on them.
normies are worse since they're more common

it's going to get worse and worse, society's morals will deteriorate further and biotech will get better, chads will be sexuall active from age 8 to age 150, while betas get married at age 90 to some hags, and incels watch the whole thing and rot.